Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

i want some grey yeezys but the price is
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

For the people who really like the LV but are contemplating about getting it. I say go get it. You're going to regret it in the future and a Kanye X LV is not promised in the future.

So when is the release date?

Originally Posted by dalilboy

i want some grey yeezys but the price is
smh.gif

I do to, but just want the black n pink ones. It seems people don't want to trade zen for black n pink. Also, I haven't seen any black n pink in a size11.5 for sale on ebay.

I don't see why dude's are discouraged to cop the LV's.
If people are actually going to pay reseller's almost twice of what retail is (upwards of $2000)
then why not try to cop two pairs, one to keep and one to flip. You'll almost break even.

LV who? nope. I won't be seen in those parts. I'll leave all that to the wifey. I'm not a Kanye wannabe.

If I buy the LV's it's strictly to flip... Are you guys really gonna be rocking $1,000 sneakers???!!! Imagine if some grungy +++ dude rockin reebokssteps on yo +%!$.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jekih

LV who? nope. I won't be seen in those parts. I'll leave all that to the wifey. I'm not a Kanye wannabe.

WoW just because you rock LV doesnt make you an kanye wannabe.
indifferent.gif

Thats like saying just because you post in this thread your a kanye wannabe.
laugh.gif

So I just called a couple LV Stores here in Vegas. Lady said release date is July 1st and there is already a long wait listed!! Didn't know it was thatserious.

Originally Posted by stryka12

So I just called a couple LV Stores here in Vegas. Lady said release date is July 1st and there is already a long wait listed!! Didn't know it was that serious.

yeah. I had to make an deposit to be considered for my pair.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by stryka12

So I just called a couple LV Stores here in Vegas. Lady said release date is July 1st and there is already a long wait listed!! Didn't know it was that serious.

yeah. I had to make an deposit to be considered for my pair.

Guess I will be going to the Forum Shops today. Only see 2 pair that I will cop.

So the LV's are limited too huh are they going to be limited like the yeezy or less ??? I heard only the LV store is releasing them not SAKS nor Nieman

Buying those LV's at those prices is going to be like buying a really nice Dodge/Chrysler car for sticker... But once you leave the store, it's goingto HURT like a m$%#&@$%$@er.

But, to each wallet his own.

Back
Top Bottom