they look good in this pic
pimp.gif
Leather as soft as a baby's bottom.
pimp.gif

Drooling.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These shoe were made for light blue jeans and khakis!

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

I'm on VACA in Florida, can some put me on to a spot getting them down here (raffel or rape prices, don't matter).

If you want reseller prices go into ATC. They've got 'em for $1000. If you want to wait, I heard there is a lining forming already at Soles Inc.

Rick sighting?
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dude, just stay hidden.

You know damn well what you were tryna do homeboy. You were trying to rob me of my MP's when you knew damn well you had NO access to any Black/Pink's.I've seen this story before. Everyone knows I'm a legit dude but you still were 'paranoid.' Been doing business on NT since '03. But whoare you? Some no name no avy having dude claiming to be a hook up for me?

Your story never added up. You sent me untagged stolen ebay pics.

At the end of the day, you know what you were trying to do. Sorry you couldn't jip me. Hopefully no one falls for your terrible schemes either.

'Hell outta here.

yeah, that dude rick was definitely trying to rip off a LEGIT NT'er...

you produced untagged pix stolen from ebay, that's why he didn't ship. then said you shipped them, but explain why you stopped replying to J'smessages when it came time to produce tracking info? and why they never came?

you know you were trying to do dirt yo, stop frontin'!

he's not a sucka, so he didn't get got by you, luckily.

NT'ers, REAL TALK, don't do business with that rick dude, period.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Tans IMO are the worse out of the 3 that dropped so far.
I don't know how people say this and these are the only ones he actually wore. Plus I think all the Yeezy's were made forsome type ofchino or khaki pants. If you look at some of the old footage he rarely wore jeans with them......

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Dont fall for some of the followers doing pre-orders, We all know who comes through in the clutch.
smokin.gif

3118909542_a70a1ea3b3.jpg
ehhh.... I think you mean...
john_paxson.jpg

wink.gif

PS. IF BIG SEAN OR ANY OF HIS GUYS ARE READING THIS
Sorry for stepping on your yeezys bro. lol. The store was crowded.

PSS. BIG SEAN STAYS WEARING TAN YEEZYS.
IMO when youre signed to GOOD Music... you should be getting your own colorway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Tans IMO are the worse out of the 3 that dropped so far.
I don't know how people say this and these are the only ones he actually wore. Plus I think all the Yeezy's were made forsome type of chino or khaki pants. If you look at some of the old footage he rarely wore jeans with them......
..what does that have to do with anything...he wore them but how does that make the colorway better. i am liking the nets more and more but istill think the zens are way way better, doesnt matter who wore what

Those pics of then tans make them look nice. If I cop ill be happy, if I don't oh well I won't go out my way to cop.

MAN!....I am wondering if this being at footlocker is starting to become a reality or something, because the normal spots that was getting them likecommonwealth in dc and majors in dc haven't put up thier advertisements for them yet, and usually they'd have thier advertisements up by now.

Back
Top Bottom