Originally Posted by rocketsfan

<--- still refreshing...not even gonna front

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Thought I'd just cop one pair to rock, but I'm thinking of tracking down all 3 cw's now....

SIG CHECK!!!
I feel you on that, I'm in the same boat....don't wanna drop $1400 for the other 2 though....
Keep searching until you find them in your price range, and you won't spend $1400.
Or find someone with both pairs, and work out a deal!

good lookin' out fam....the HUNT is on!!!!!

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

victoryballer wrote:

chanjohn01 wrote:

victoryballer wrote:

Thought I'd just cop one pair to rock, but I'm thinking of tracking down all 3 cw's now....

SIG CHECK!!!
I feel you on that, I'm in the same boat....don't wanna drop $1400 for the other 2 though....

Keep searching until you find them in your price range, and you won't spend $1400.
Or find someone with both pairs, and work out a deal!

good lookin' out fam....the HUNT is on!!!!!

I only need 1...
nerd.gif

^Only pay what you want, resellers will always go down on price eventually. If they dont, go to the next person!
Wheel and deal....make offers without lowballing.
Throw in trades, overnight shipping, and stuff they can't refuse!
Good luck bro

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

^^ You post the same thing everyday. I told you yesterday.... UNLOAD. Now is the time!

yeah, and in one day (today) you posted the same thing 3 or 4 times, trying to sell shoes in this thread, breaking the rules...

but whatevers...

you know you feel me tho, you gotta see where i'd be a lil' torn, this is a HUGE release, it may end up being worth a much prettier penny later on...

This thread getting rough!
Glad I bought my razor!
laugh.gif

But yeah I copped all 3 colorways and doubled up on the tans and black/pinks
Honestly I really just like the shoe...It wouldnt have mattered to me if Drake wore it, or if Kanye wore them in a video.
Im really digging all colorways and glad I decided to dish out the necessary dough.
As for my people out there trying to cop for reasonable prices. you have to hit up sellers with "reasonable prices"
laugh.gif

And I know I said i was done but I have to cop the all red dons. My pair should be locked..but we will find out.
Shoutout to Ty.....for the info.. Yeah I was slackin. lol

P.S. I STARE AT MY PAIRS LIKE EVERY 5 MINS....
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

MAN THEY BEAUTIFUL.

P.S.S MY NDC STILL SAYS PENDING CALLED TODAY AND THEY SAID THAT IM GOOD AND THEY SHOULD BE SHIPPED TOMMORROW.

Originally Posted by GTEK

This thread getting rough!
Glad I bought my razor!
laugh.gif

But yeah I copped all 3 colorways and doubled up on the tans and black/pinks
Honestly I really just like the shoe...It wouldnt have mattered to me if Drake wore it, or if Kanye wore them in a video.
Im really digging all colorways and glad I decided to dish out the necessary dough.
As for my people out there trying to cop for reasonable prices. you have to hit up sellers with "reasonable prices"
laugh.gif

And I know I said i was done but I have to cop the all red dons. My pair should be locked..but we will find out.
Shoutout to Ty.....for the info.. Yeah I was slackin. lol

P.S. I STARE AT MY PAIRS LIKE EVERY 5 MINS....
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

MAN THEY BEAUTIFUL.

P.S.S MY NDC STILL SAYS PENDING CALLED TODAY AND THEY SAID THAT IM GOOD AND THEY SHOULD BE SHIPPED TOMMORROW.
wink.gif
pimp.gif
.......I'm gettin excited

I usually don't do this, but screw it . . .

30bmy5v.jpg
3480cp2.jpg
33bilc4.jpg
25uh0y1.jpg

Only thing I wanna know is why I get looked over.

Has anyone else realized that he keeps switching back n forth from OUT OF STOCK to All Sizes Unavailable?

Originally Posted by ineedjordans

when is NDC going to have the NET NET? also i need the first two colorways in a 13 if anyone has them pm me.

They sold out bro... you are a day late..

Back
Top Bottom