Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by SC415

what browser are you guys on? and what kind of internet supplier are you guys using comcast?
IE 8 -FTL
FireFox -FTW

I bet these still pop up where you would least expect it!

Im on CHROME its working fine

they aren't listed on the site. you can't search for them by using the site.

i don't know...i just think its odd that none of them are up like yesterday. i'm not even going to lunch. i'ma sit here until i have to leave forthe day.

Originally Posted by debs 168

they aren't listed on the site. you can't search for them by using the site.

i don't know...i just think its odd that none of them are up like yesterday. i'm not even going to lunch. i'ma sit here until i have to leave for the day.

what do u mean? All three of them are up right now

watch them release as Im typing this. lol.

but, na this ndc canceling orders has the internet going crazy

so i try firefox and i see two of the yeezys up, but not the tans.

internet explorer <<<<<<< ____.

prolly won't even have a chance to cop if they release before i get home because firefox won't stay up at work (i think it has something to do with theit department) and ie (the version here) doesn't have any of the yeezy's up.

when i ordered last night:

google chrome browser (best browser out in my opinion)
non-nike flash site
dsl connection

im using IE and i see ALL 3 CWs.. Blk/Pnk & Zens say Out of Stock.. and Net/Nets have a scrool down size thingy... so yeah lol

Originally Posted by debs 168

so i try firefox and i see two of the yeezys up, but not the tans.

internet explorer <<<<<<<<br />
prolly won't even have a chance to cop if they release before i get home because firefox won't stay up at work (i think it has something to do with this) and ie (the version here) doesn't have any of the yeezy's up.

thats wierd lol I'm on chrome and see all 3, blacks/zens are both OUT OF STOCK and tans have sizes but theyre all unavail

man this is gettin on my nerves man i cant beleive this. i just want the shoe is that so much to ask. nike always being sneaky.. SHM

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

im using IE and i see ALL 3 CWs.. Blk/Pnk & Zens say Out of Stock.. and Net/Nets have a scrool down size thingy... so yeah lol
yeah i see that to.
nerd.gif

ok, now i see all three on ie.

lol my heart did a windmill into a headspin.

man...i'm about to cancel firefox.

i can't wait to get home, tho. i don't trust the servers at work.

laugh.gif

This yeezy x NDC thing is ridiculous
roll.gif
im honestly gettin a kick out if it (not tryin to offend ne1 but im keepin it 100)

but i have a feelin this NDC thing is not over quite yet!

NT never fails me on making me laugh daily
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom