Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

loving the Sig
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I Love my Sig Too...

Even if these guy's told you the info on ndc. would you trust it anyway? If they told u it was going to release at Wednesday night.. i bet u guys wouldstill be refreshing all day.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

anybody have ds blk/pink size 9.5 for a decent price??

all you ever do since you copped the zens is come up in here asking for these shoes...

all you do is break the rules in this thread, you're one of the cats who gets these threads locked...

you don't even have what you're looking for in your sig.

i hope you're one of the ones who get banned next time the mods decide to go hard and clean house in this thread (a few people from this thread havealready gotten banned for the same thing you're constantly doing in this thread).

Yeezymania strikes again. Dudes is selling info on the release time thats crazy. These yeezys have exposed everything that is wrong with the sneaker game tothis day. I am glad it is almost over...These shoes are making NT'ers look money hungry and selfish. Yeah i understand you want a pair, and you want abetter chance at getting them by not telling people. But think about it this way...Do you think these people who are selling the release info are the onlypeople in the world that know it. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! So why hold out information and be selfish trying to earn a quick buck man. Just remember life is aboutkarma, if you take care of people now, they will take care of you. Trust me, I learned that first hand with these yeezys.

People really follow rules around here great, let me tell you. Again please keep the buying/selling/trading out of the thread use the pm for that. There'sstill people like myself and others who want this thread to remain open for various reasons besides seeing everyone tryna flip their pairs.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Yeezymania strikes again. Dudes is selling info on the release time thats crazy. These yeezys have exposed everything that is wrong with the sneaker game to this day. I am glad it is almost over...These shoes are making NT'ers look money hungry and selfish. Yeah i understand you want a pair, and you want a better chance at getting them by not telling people. But think about it this way...Do you think these people who are selling the release info are the only people in the world that know it. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! So why hold out information and be selfish trying to earn a quick buck man. Just remember life is about karma, if you take care of people now, they will take care of you. Trust me, I learned that first hand with these yeezys.
QFT
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

People really follow rules around here great, let me tell you. Again please keep the buying/selling/trading out of the thread use the pm for that. There's still people like myself and others who want this thread to remain open for various reasons besides seeing everyone tryna flip their pairs.

AMEN

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

HEY

I always see DS yeezy's for sale, but what about worn pairs? How much do those go for?

i had a size 11 net's wore'em once and sold em for 400 to big had to cop 10.5

^^^^
wednesday is what people are saying
no time yet

also this forum is doing to much now.
too much bad info and rumors.

haha true story. too bad i'm not, had to camp for 19hrs to copp my pair. good luck to all on wednesday tho.

Congrats to those who were able to get multiple pairs, I'm still looking for my first pair.

I struck out on the first two so hopefully I can get the nets.

Back
Top Bottom