Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

thanks for letting me know i appreciate it, when you dont have a pair its hard to tell, only can use common sense and do research

Last edited:
EDIT
READ THE RULES. WARNED

^^^
I asked if he had worn his shoes? And to pm me, I never discussed a transaction, sale or trade in here, regardless I apologise to whomever edited my post, it won't happen again.

Last edited:
Still can't get a hold of YZY 350s... oh well 
tired.gif

WHAT'S UP NIKE YEEZY FAMILIA!

Sucks to see this thread so dead lol.

Would really appreciate it if you guys could checkout my newest video! 
nthat.gif

I remember reading about other people's tags coming off a whiiiile back in this thread. Can't seem to find it.

Anybody have any tips on how to glue this back?

Throwing the question out there since the old Yeezy 2 threads are all locked but what's the going price now for DS pairs of RO's and Solars? Been contemplating picking up a pair but not sure if prices I've been seeing are rape or just normal market

Throwing the question out there since the old Yeezy 2 threads are all locked but what's the going price now for DS pairs of RO's and Solars? Been contemplating picking up a pair but not sure if prices I've been seeing are rape or just normal market

Easily 3k but yeah probably more in the 4K range

If you're a 10, FlightClub has a pair at 4K which is the cheapest I've seen in a while on there.

eBayers have insane buy it now and won't even budge with offers smh

Plus with eBay I would be nervous about dropping that type of money

This. Last month I won an auction for a pair of RO. I paid the seller right after the auction ended only to have to message me saying he doesn't take PayPal and to give him a call to arrange another method of payment. He refunded me but I suppose that's a good faith tactic to lure me in. I reported the listing to eBay but they said they can't do anything since I got a refund. Anyways, long story short, not only are seller being scammed, buyers need to watch out.

Last edited:
If you're a 10, FlightClub has a pair at 4K which is the cheapest I've seen in a while on there.

eBayers have insane buy it now and won't even budge with offers smh

Appreciate all the responses. Yeah the 4-5k range is what I've been seeing. Won't be relying on eBay at all for these. I prefer the piece of mind so might wait it out for a local consignment to get a pair in if that flight club pair sells.

How do Y2s fit in comparison to Flyknit Racers and 350 boosts, working on a trade right now and I want to make sure the shoes are going to fit. I wear a 10 in 350 boosts and 10.5 in racers. Should I go 10.5 in the 2s?

Back
Top Bottom