Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

But yeezys aren't even made of high end material, compared to Balenciaga...just a high resell price

New pickups 
glasses.gif

Curious to see how how you guys rock your yeezys and stuff. I wanna know what are peoples reactions to you wearing your pairs on the streets and stuff. I feel like if I get a pair Im always gonna be thinking someone is gonna shoot me or rob me lol. Just me overthinking things cause ppl go crazy for shoes that retail at 245 but society says otherwise lol

Last edited:
Curious to see how how you guys rock your yeezys and stuff. I wanna know what are peoples reactions to you wearing your pairs on the streets and stuff. I feel like if I get a pair Im always gonna be thinking someone is gonna shoot me or rob me lol. Just me overthinking things cause ppl go crazy for shoes that retail at 245 but society says otherwise lol

just wear it...the average person doesnt even care or even know about it....

I got stopped at the concord mall by a group of teens saying they never seem them in person before and if they could take a pic. Lmao. I was wearing solars.

I got stopped at the concord mall by a group of teens saying they never seem them in person before and if they could take a pic. Lmao. I was wearing solars.

that happened to me in vegas while wearing RO's...

french kid with his mom stopped me in ceasar's palace and asked to take a pic, said they'd never seen them in real life b4... his mom seemed just as interested in them as he did. lol.

Last edited:
as far as that trade goes, balenciaga's are prolly better quality, but not everything comes down to quality to me, but more about how they look. personally, i don't think balenciaga's look that good, and have no desire to own a pair... yeezys look way better to me, so i would never do that trade...

on a related note, the obsession with "quality" lately is getting comical (as most of these new jack "sneaker heads" don't even know what they're talking about when it comes to quality materials)... especially when it comes to runners, as runners never have, and aren't really supposed to have super high end materials... they're more about comfort and performance... people will trash talk dope colorways with mediocre materials and hype up mediocre colorways (and mediocre models) with high quality materials (RF has people brainwashed with this crap lately)...

i don't care if a shoe comes with materials taken from the robes of jesus christ himself... if i don't like the shoe or colorway, it means nothing to me how nice they are...

RO's aren't as bad quality as people have tried to imply... i think a lot of it has come from salty people who just couldn't get a pair... the worst thing about them is the shoddy paint job on the midsole, which is just as much of an issue with other nikes and jordans (much worse on some, with the cracking and peeling on so many, the RO's just seemed kinda unevenly, sloppily painted)... the suede on them is the exact same as my plats and solars... the triangles are a step down from the carved leather, but it's still pretty well detailed, and nifty.

Proto. Appreciate it. BTW I'd be the one getting another plat. I also have 2 red arenas already so I'd still have one.

I value my arena red at 800. Which is what this particular color fetches. I have not seen any ds plats any lower than 3500. I mean, yeah 2200 is high but in terms of ongoing prices it kinda breaks even. I already have a DS plat sz 11. buying this, I won't feel too bad on undsing a pair. What do you guise think!?

those LBJs are dope. They really be hitting 3k+? Dang, I need to get familiar with some shoe pricing.

Back
Top Bottom