Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Can I be your friend?
roll.gif
 your avy makes that post 100x better

My guy hit me up saying he wanted to trade his RO's and that he knew I was bummed I missed out. Asked him what he was looking for and sent over a list of what I had. He replied DB3's, 88's, Bred 4's, Bred 11's, and Tuxedo 11's. I told him I had to add more and he insisted it's all he wants. Adding Space Jam's because he asked about them and honestly just can't believe the lob he is throwing me! :pimp:

called in a favor aka stole a pair from a deserving person so you could burn them. COOL 
Stole a pair from a deserving person? What kind of nonsense is that? I didn't ask for the shoes to burn them. I asked for the shoes for a person I felt was deserving of them until I realized what kind of lying, cheating jerk he really was. What I choose to do with the shoes after that is my decision, but none of you didn't get a pair just because I did.
wasup with that NDA???
mean.gif
What's up with you never sending it? I'm gonna kick your butt!!

So today was: Defrauded via paypal reprise > Bash on NTers who provide false info > Salt Minery > More FC Hate > Dudes Getting Scammed On Raffles > More salt minery

Anyone reading this thread as an outsider would see why it's so easy to get idiots to buy $6K pairs of red sneakers. So much buffoonery in here. Sneaker heads are not smart.

$6K for some cheap rubber sneakers that are made in sweatshops by children and that Nike gives away for free to celebs.

I'm still laughing at that comparison of Yeezy's to artwork.

Stole a pair from a deserving person? What kind of nonsense is that? I didn't ask for the shoes to burn them. I asked for the shoes for a person I felt was deserving of them until I realized what kind of lying, cheating jerk he really was. What I choose to do with the shoes after that is my decision, but none of you didn't get a pair just because I did.

nobody cares

nobody cares

chill man... shes responding to someone directly taking shots at her. dudes stay taking shots at her then getting upset when she responds. kinda like a female proto situation. :lol:

Last edited:
chill man... shes responding to someone directly taking shots at her. dudes stay taking shots at her then getting upset when she responds. kinda like a female proto situation. :lol:
:lol: u right. No need for me to start. My bad

Last edited by a moderator:
nobody cares

I'm responding to someone else. There is no need for you to even say a word, if you really don't care. You have been nothing but a jerk from my first second on nike talk. If you don't care, click ignore. But if you think your behavior is doing anything to deter me from being on nike talk, it's not.

I'm responding to someone else. There is no need for you to even say a word, if you really don't care. You have been nothing but a jerk from my first second on nike talk. If you don't care, click ignore. But if you think your behavior is doing anything to deter me from being on nike talk, it's not.
yeah you're right. My comment was out of line I apologize

Back
Top Bottom