Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

thats flight clubs price though...which is usually 20 or so percent higher than normal

doesn't eem matter bruh.

same dudes saying solars don't go for 5K when they fly off of FC for that price.

it puts the range at 4.5-6.5K.

and people have been buying 'em for more than 6, just look at eBay.

remember, THEY don't set the price, the market does. It's what people are willing to pay.

Last edited:
the pool for applicants that can afford 6k for a sneaker.. is very slim... FC riding the early wave too...the dust will settle... it always will

Last edited:
the pool for applicants that can afford 6k for a sneaker.. is very slim... FC riding the early wave too...the dust will settle... it always will
i think that pool is prob a bit bigger then you would imagine. Alot of people will flip off a few pairs and and cash in and you can get that kinda money. We seeing some of it already. I dont think they are worth nearly 6k but who am i to argue.

6K is a horrible investment for a sneaker. That's just my opinion though.....
happy.gif

No stock and wrong release year on that FC link

I was there they even had a size 9 stickered 3K lol

Anyone seen a live FC link with anything in stock for 6K?

alright guys.  just got my pair in.

first thought....damn, i can't believe THIS is one of the most hyped shoes ever.

just speaking from a "i paid $245 for these" standpoint, the quality is doo doo.

for $245, you can start with giving me a nice box, like a 3lab5 box or something.  my box was crushed like a mug.

i know the consesus is "be happy you got a pair" and i am.  but as more people unbox theres, you'll hear more of this.  anyway....
glue stains are very visible

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a easy way to tell if your pair is real or not is if your pair has a lot of flaws. Gm pairs too perfect :lol:

No stock and wrong release year on that FC link

I was there they even had a size 9 stickered 3K lol

Anyone seen a live FC link with anything in stock for 6K?

bro you can go to FC.com right now and click on nike other and see that they're listed but no sizes for 6K.

see for yourself.

Last edited:
bro you can go to FC.com right now and click on nike other and see that they're listed but no sizes for 6K.

see for yourself.

Lol I'm don't doubt the link being real

I'm saying what they told me and what I seen in person

All I asked was did anyone see any in stock for. 6K?

Back
Top Bottom