Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

roll.gif
roll.gif
and that's why someone should hook up MexicanSneakerhead 

everyone talking about this crazy nike **** for tomorrow, i think the nike id will be either the retro 6's

the new kobe elites,

or the air tech challenge iis which is the closest to yeezy you'll ever get lol! 
or the foamposite pros
i called it

Last edited:
I had already attempted to add to cart in maybe 3 seconds, my LTE is dumb fast.

Waited in line for maybe 12-15 seconds then went into cart.
about the same here.. was on my phone saw the tweet  that said "air yeezy 2" i was like wtf clicked the link fast, clicked on my size and waited about 30 seconds til it went into my cart.. checkout with paypal cause regular checkout was being really buggy for me..

I have a question. Tried searching the site for an answer but only saw jokes on it but never any talk about it.

***COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL***

This one kid posted his order confirmation on ebay and did a terrible job of blurring out the order #. Well with a little bit of talking to him, I figured out what his email was and deciphered the order #.

So now I can get into the order status page and I have found his tracking #.

I was wondering how far you can go with this type of information. Could someone (who is not me) change the delivery address and have it sent somewhere else? Is that type of act illegal?

Or can someone cancel his order?

That is a mail fraud>>>>> at least 20 years in prison and penalty of not less than $5,000 plus a visit from kanye West.
That is a mail fraud>>>>> at least 20 years in prison and penalty of not less than $5,000 plus a visit from Kanye West.

Last edited:

I have a question. Tried searching the site for an answer but only saw jokes on it but never any talk about it.

***COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL***

This one kid posted his order confirmation on ebay and did a terrible job of blurring out the order #. Well with a little bit of talking to him, I figured out what his email was and deciphered the order #.

So now I can get into the order status page and I have found his tracking #.

I was wondering how far you can go with this type of information. Could someone (who is not me) change the delivery address and have it sent somewhere else? Is that type of act illegal?

Or can someone cancel his order?

That is a mail fraud>>>>> at least 20 years in prison and penalty of not less than $5,000 plus a visit from Kanye West.

Lol my homeboy got them. He said he was on NDC looking for some Air max and seen the yeezys and copped. Lol got to love life

when i woke up i literally  screamed after looking at my phone to see my missed notifications from nike, was about 2.5 hours late.

girl thought our dog pooped on my face while i was sleeping. 
laugh.gif

some dude offered me $200 for them....  would I be a saint to give him that deal? haha

Send them my way for retail plus shipping and fees. We ain't getting them in Aus and believing in good karma, I've helped out a few USA NTers with Aus release shoes, so it's time someone helps me ....... [emoji]128513[/emoji]

lol naw thats how painful it was to see those missed texts, i set up text notifications about 4 days ago too for the hell of it,

sad thing is i heard them but thought nothing of em,

"its sunday..cant be nothing that important.." 
grin.gif

it was the only thing i really wanted shoewise since the oregon 5's aint seeing a release 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom