Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

jMtZv.gif

Nike also changed, there is like a 15min window for buyer to cancel order now, once its pass that point, you can only return item for full refund... I guess the joke of canceling people orders who posted order #'s received some backlash at some point..

Man its been a rough week and then I miss out on these to top it off :lol: . No resale on these anytime soon for me, just spent 2gs on car repairs :smh: .

Yams and yeezy concert next week at least :smokin

***COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL****

...but someone (who is not you) would be a colossal a-hole.

And no...you (sorry, someone who is not you) can't.  If the label is created or item has shipped, you would have to use UPS My Choice to have it redirected.  Nike won't cancel the order if it's "shipped".  If you wanted it redirected, this would require address verification.  No...not only his physical street address, but would have to go through multiple question and answers to prove your identity as the package recipient.  Similar questions if you were applying for a loan or CC online.  Such as "DID YOU EVER LIVE ON ANY OF THESE STREETS", or "HAVE YOU EVER GONE BY ANY OTHER NAMES/ALIASES".  UPS does a good job in trying to prevent people like you (sorry, someone who is not you), from doing this type of stuff.

Long story short...kick rocks.
Thanks for replying

Just trying to understand it more --- So why do people hide their order numbers when screenshotting their confirmation from NDC?  If it's that hard to do anything with the order information, then it wouldn't need to be blurred

Kindve happy for @BigJ, that's how you know this was fair. I know he doesn't mess with bots and rarely pays resale. He strikes out a lot and just keeps truckin 'along to the next release. It's good to see someone like him able to be out bots. Congrats!
smokin.gif
@BigJ   not a bot user...

dude is really memphis's brother 
laugh.gif

JK 

Congrats bro !!!! 

Damn this thread moved OD fast, still on pg 30 in the other tab. How long does it take for ndc to usually ship, I just want to see more pics of the red glow.

I have a question. Tried searching the site for an answer but only saw jokes on it but never any talk about it.

***COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL***

This one kid posted his order confirmation on ebay and did a terrible job of blurring out the order #. Well with a little bit of talking to him, I figured out what his email was and deciphered the order #.

So now I can get into the order status page and I have found his tracking #.

I was wondering how far you can go with this type of information. Could someone (who is not me) change the delivery address and have it sent somewhere else? Is that type of act illegal?

Or can someone cancel his order?
Dude you didnt get them face it and move on

super salty these dropped while i was at work but can't be mad at the way they were released. i honestly think there won't be a restock cuz i think they just sold everything at once so they can rid themselves of kanye since he went to adidas. hope i'm wrong tho haha 

Back
Top Bottom