Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

naw those aint the 01s...pass

roll.gif

good times
@bay1591  That gif you have as your profile pic kills me haha. I can watch it over and over! 

We are finally above ZERO degrees celsius over here in Montreal. All the snow is starting to melt and the RO's have seen their first taste of the outside world 
tongue.gif

Since sole exchange isnt around anymore, is there another trading route/service to use? trying to get these RO's

You want to graduate in yeezy's!? You can always go with the yeezy 1 those are pretty cheap compared to the y2
Yeah I know it's weird but I feel like my passion for shoes is that much and everyone knows me for my shoes so it's only right lol. Plus I love the Yeezy's!

im glad you walked away. no way in hell that shoe was real. if it's too good to be true it's too damn good to be true. that could've been a 70 dollars yeezy for all you know. no way selling it will get the money you lost back.
Yeah it was too good to be true, but hey it's all good.

View media item 904291
Copped them on sat. Rocked them on my first Day off.. LMAO. Kids followed me to H&M.. asked me if they can 'glow me' and iam like uhhh.. they wanted to take a pic cuz the never seen them in person. Apparently he wanted to use his phone flashlight to make them glow. Ha. My girl was like what theee ha.

-UNDFT-

Your girlfriend has better looking shoes on though.

;p) :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
100% legit. I'm in there all the time. I have seen them with my own eyes. Cool guys over there
Cool.  I just followed them. $55 is better than $3k plus. I'm not paying those silly prices lol. I'm sure I'll be pissing away the $55 though ...

F it, I did it. Hopefully I get a pair of Solars (keychain) and ROs out of it. Realistically though, I just pissed away $58 lol.

F it, I did it. Hopefully I get a pair of Solars (keychain) and ROs out of it. Realistically though, I just pissed away $58 lol.

PRETTY MUCH.

JUST LIKE POWERBALL.

YEEZY GIVEAWAYS/RAFFLES ARE NOW THE TAX ON THE YEEZY-LESS

Last edited:
PRETTY MUCH.

JUST LIKE POWERBALL.

YEEZY GIVEAWAYS/RAFFLES ARE NOW THE TAX ON THE YEEZY-LESS
Hopefully my tax write-off will be a fellow Houstonian using Megatron to get a 9.5 or 10 in some Yeezy's for this guy down near Clear Lake lol.  But, that won't happen either. So, all that said ... all my eggs, $58 to be exact, are in 1 basket per se. lol

Back
Top Bottom