Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

^^^
WTF???!
My fiancé wldve pimp-slapped my dumbass back into the dressing room and have me swap them out for some black Cole Hann slip ons lmfao!!

Why not wedding day should be expression of ones self

They shouldve had their tuxs tailored tho

Thx
smile.gif
if anybody wants to know where I got it lmk. Nice shirt and not expensive.
Can you PM me the info too?

someone wants to trade my RO's for DS plats.. i feel like they should add some cash or some other shoe in that trade

Guy here is trying to trade me these solars for my ROs. His are worn 4x size tag fell off and 2 missing gold tips. He lives in a different state and wants to use a middle man to trade. I'm alil scared to do it I've never done anything like that. Don't want to lose my shoes. Anybody have a good middle man or that has done this before? Here are his pixs. They look legit.

View media item 875484View media item 875485View media item 875486View media item 875487View media item 875488View media item 875489View media item 875490View media item 875491View media item 875492

Guy here is trying to trade me these solars for my ROs. His are worn 4x size tag fell off and 2 missing gold tips. He lives in a different state and wants to use a middle man to trade. I'm alil scared to do it I've never done anything like that. Don't want to lose my shoes. Anybody have a good middle man or that has done this before? Here are his pixs. They look legit.

Sole Exchange does trades for a fee.

Are they legit? Dont want them losing my shoes or sending me back some fake solars.

And can anybody tell me if those solars are legit?
yes they are legit, and they keep fakes, so if dude sends you some fakes he wont be getting either shoe

Are they legit? Dont want them losing my shoes or sending me back some fake solars.

And can anybody tell me if those solars are legit?

Sole Exchange is 100% legit. He middle manned my ROs purchase. You have no worries using his service.

Last edited:
Are you red yeezi's DS? If so that's not a fair trade

In my opinion, a pair of Solars, even worn, is easily worth a pair of Red Octobers.

First off, a DS RO =/= DS Solar in terms of monetary value (at least my opinion) You can find many DS Red's easily for around $3,500ish, but good luck finding Solars easily.

Secondly, a clean but worn pair of solars can go for a ton of $$$, I've seen pairs on Facebook with offers of $3,000 upwards on WORN Solars. I sold a heavily worn and dirty pair for $2,450 just last week.

Thirdly, finding a pair of Solars in the correct size can be a MAJOR pain. The market is super dry for solars, whereas red octobers are readily available.

Back
Top Bottom