Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

your decision. no one can make it for you. but the general consensus seems to be that the solars are the best colorway, so i think most people would recommend you do that trade if you plan on wearing them
Its a hard decision. Now the risk is I dont know if Im going to be getting a super super perfect pair, he has the receipt but that doesn't really prove anything. He could have switched them out and give me the authentic, box, and receipt. This is too risky, unless if we do it at a consignment shop. 

so last night FC had six 10's, now they just show 1... no way they sold 5 pair of RO's at 5,750 - 6k already this weekend right?

so last night FC had six 10's, now they just show 1... no way they sold 5 pair of RO's at 5,750 - 6k already this weekend right?
Its very possible due to the numerous amounts of scamming thats going on in eBay and even PP invoices. People would feel safer going to a consignment shop and knowing that there going to get an authentic pair and be "stress free" 

All the "ballers" come out when tax season hits
laugh.gif
. & not only celebrities are rich.

pretty sure the new FC website only shows the lowest price...so it is showing only "1" at 5750, and the rest of 6 are still there. Just not going to show up until the 5750 is sold.

All the pyramids on my pair is fine. No problems except for the paint job on the midsole other than that they are fine

Feeling like I should give up CL and go cosignment here in LA.

Rif. LA or Flightclub LA?

Was reading cons about both so I'm not sure. :smh:

Feeling like I should give up CL and go cosignment here in LA.

Rif. LA or Flightclub LA?

Was reading cons about both so I'm not sure. :smh:

if you're trying to get the hype price of 4000+ take them to either/or. If you want to be reasonable sell them for 2.5 to 3k, pretty sure they would go fast. The shoes were 240+ tax.

if you're trying to get the hype price of 4000+ take them to either/or. If you want to be reasonable sell them for 2.5 to 3k, pretty sure they would go fast. The shoes were 240+ tax.
Right, but between employees taking pics with pairs for IG and shoes getting tried on and flightclub's paying on Tuesdays and terrible communication. Just wanted to be sure and explore my options

Right, but between employees taking pics with pairs for IG and shoes getting tried on and flightclub's paying on Tuesdays and terrible communication. Just wanted to be sure and explore my options
bruh... at the end of the day your gonna have ur check from the shop.. what does it matter what they do wit the kicks while they hold em?

taking pics was just because they just got pairs in. if you take yours now they would act normal.

jordan-shrug.jpg

Can't lie guys. These shoes got me going crazy. Got to be pretty sure what ever I'm doing is right and the best of what I could do. Feeling like

gollumface.jpg

taking pics was just because they just got pairs in. if you take yours now they would act normal.

the problem IMO taking them to FC, what if they do not sell and sit? All the while more than 6 people have tried on, and walked around the store in them? If the owner wants to take them out of the store how could he sell them as DS to someone else when the mesh on the Yeezys crease up easily?

the problem IMO taking them to FC, what if they do not sell and sit? All the while more than 6 people have tried on, and walked around the store in them? If the owner wants to take them out of the store how could he sell them as DS to someone else when the mesh on the Yeezys crease up easily?

Pretty sure if you price them correctly you can avoid this whole scenario.

quit crying either sell em on ebay and get scammed or take em to FC and wait it out....your honda civic acting up?

Back
Top Bottom