Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

How would people even have used a bot for these? Just have a twitter sniper looking for Yeezy for the past 4 months or something? That's some dedication lol
Tbh a lot of people had them up in hopes of a Tiff SB restock, and caught the Yeezy's by chance. But I mean in reality the bots are really low maintenance, so it's not farfetched to say they've had them always running. 

How would people even have used a bot for these? Just have a twitter sniper looking for Yeezy for the past 4 months or something? That's some dedication lol
Lol, on my twitter feed there were some dedicated ppl running there bots the whole time, waiting for a release. Some were lucky others were kicked off.

Seem like a hand full of you guys were successful grabbing a pair , a NT employee told me Nike refunded the money to the ppl that were using bots for the Yeezy. Don't take my word for it though.
I know a couple guys that have been running bots for months, I thought they were crazy for putting that much effort into a release that didn't have an official release date.  They won.

for the most part this release caught a lot of people off guard.

many people go through manually, and they didnt even have to click 5 seconds within the tweet. 

Exactly my point about how it would've been more fair to just put these on a collection page but keep it TLO, only reason collection pages work now is because you can search by SKU on everything that goes on a collection page. Bots dont auto click the shoe, they could've sent it to a collection page with only yeezys so a person would have to click it manually, if they did this but didnt announce they were going to release this way and actually had a set release date and time I think more people would've been happy. Happy for the people who got them in here though, just salty that i've been anticipating this release for months and it just came down to people who happened to be on twitter at the time and most of those people sold all the pairs.

Exactly my point about how it would've been more fair to just put these on a collection page but keep it TLO, only reason collection pages work now is because you can search by SKU on everything that goes on a collection page. Bots dont auto click the shoe, they could've sent it to a collection page with only yeezys so a person would have to click it manually, if they did this but didnt announce they were going to release this way and actually had a set release date and time I think more people would've been happy. Happy for the people who got them in here though, just salty that i've been anticipating this release for months and it just came down to people who happened to be on twitter at the time and most of those people sold all the pairs.

I wasnt on twitter tho... I just kept my twitter page open for nike's info specifically. I havent used twitter in almost 2 yrs.

The tweet hit my phone, i hit the link, selected my size, was in virtual line for about 4-5min, and order was successful.

I wasnt on twitter tho... I just kept my twitter page open for nike's info specifically. I havent used twitter in almost 2 yrs.

The tweet hit my phone, i hit the link, selected my size, was in virtual line for about 4-5min, and order was successful.
You're lucky, woke up twice before they released and decided to go back to sleep!lol like I said, I'm happy for the people that got them, including some friends of mine but just salty I couldn't grab a pair, have you gotten them inhand yet?

^^
Just saw that on the news. UPS driver knew what was up with them sneakers he had on LOL

Last edited:
You're lucky, woke up twice before they released and decided to go back to sleep!lol like I said, I'm happy for the people that got them, including some friends of mine but just salty I couldn't grab a pair, have you gotten them inhand yet?

Yes, check about 2-3 pages back.

The Salt in my Body Is Unreal right now........
tired.gif

i dont think they are fake, those samples exist.

the real question, are those customs of those samples? 
Those Yeezy cement really ?
Never seen such picture and I'm kinda surprised Nike uses original JB's material for Kanye's shoes.

I mean, if they real, they probably custom right ?

EDIT: another reason it's probably custom is that cement pair of XIs, that guy had extra cement, he put it all over his collection

Last edited:
I got tiffs to but there not fixing this problem. :smh:

i know the hurt is real but the best thing to do is think optimistically. i know ill get a pair soon, im not worried. i refuse to let something like this bug me for the rest of my life. remember, at the end of the day theyre only shoes and something else will always come out.

Those Yeezy cement really ?
Never seen such picture and I'm kinda surprised Nike uses original JB's material for Kanye's shoes.

I mean, if they real, they probably custom right ?

EDIT: another reason it's probably custom is that cement pair of XIs, that guy had extra cement, he put it all over his collection
yea the samples exist, they were featured in some magazine (cant remember which one)

Back
Top Bottom