Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

someone called my shoes fake on IG
laugh.gif
and here we go.............lol wow

even infrared 90's have had a million different shades of infrared tho... some pinkish, some bright red... my 2005 HOA's are brighter than the 2010 version, etc...

just saying, these ain't just flat, boring, gym / varsity red... they're blatantly brighter, as @Bad Lieutenant has said about his pair...

To wear. I mean its easy to say that now bc I dont have them..who knows 
laugh.gif

All ive been able to get were two Yeezy 1s. The nets and greys. Sold the greys bc they were too big (Size 11 smh)

My nets are damn near trashed lol.

Missed out on all the 2s. Ive still never seen them in person but they just looks so much better than the 1s

Oh well. Im just here for the aftermath now lol

Last edited:
you guys aren't getting what he's saying. it is true... there are a ton of shades of infrared.
oh i get what hes saying now. My fault. I thought he was speaking in regards to the color of this shoe. Hes right I've had many infrared based kicks and infrared color does vary

there's a size 11 on a FB group selling for only $3K...

you'd be an idiot to even buy right now...

wait it out a bit and they will be had for less.

or don't listen to me, but this is from a guy who got his solars and plats for only $1350 each, cuz i waited for the right time...
Even that much is a lot though(i get what your saying in comparassion to 3k) just the shoes not worth it.

there's a size 11 on a FB group selling for only $3K...

you'd be an idiot to even buy right now...

wait it out a bit and they will be had for less.

or don't listen to me, but this is from a guy who got his solars and plats for only $1350 each, cuz i waited for the right time...

Daym I wish I bought solars and plats for that price. Will wait for these to drop a bit but I have a feeling they won't drop below 3k. :frown:

So much for Next Day Air. :smh:

Pair spent most of the day in Memphis before moving towards me. Oh well, got the shipping charge waived at least.

wasup with all these different boxes and labels.

i've only seen 2, the red box, and the orange box (with a white label)...

it's normal for nike to throw orange boxes in for some reason.

st. alfred's in chicago sold orange box solars at the release in 2012... not b-grades, no difference, just the box...

i am curious tho, what color does the official NSW box say on it? just red/red? any mention of "rouge", or is that just on the fakes?

Back
Top Bottom