Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Dude got scammed. 
mean.gif

Dude needs Yeezus

Police station or bank.

I can just have my cousin give me a ride in his cruiser.

yup I did a meetup for 8k and did it in a bank. The seller requested the bank. Got there early with my boy scoped out the place, saw security guards and everything. Proceeded with the meetup.

Last edited:
i can't wait to see the "Real Pic / Fake Pair" + PayPal Gift Payment Switcharooo Horror Story

Its soooooooooooo going to happen.

I have sold hundreds of shoes via PayPal. Granted the most expensive pair was for $450. But these here... Not worth it.

I have sold electronics worth thousands on eBay however, I feel more safe selling an expensive electronic than a pair of shoes for thousands of dollars. Reason being is the market for the shoes is full of scumbags Lol.

yup I did a meetup for 8k and did it in a bank. The seller requested the bank. Got there early with my boy scoped out the place, saw security guards and everything. Proceeded with the meetup.
nm, read it wrong...but smart

Last edited:
Ebay is the worst. You can easily get scammed. They don't give a **** about their sellers. Even if you sell a legit pair a scumbag can claim it's fake and they'll side with them. Ship back a box of dirt and you are out of your money. I'd do local meetup take bills less than 100 only. Some guy said meetup at police station and people were laughing at him. That's better than getting shot or robbed.
happened to me selling a pair of jordan lows.. guy filed a claim that the shoes were too small, before he even got the shoes.. immediately alerted paypal/ebay.   said he was going to return the pair of shoes.. got them in the mail, i could tell by the size of the box it was too small so video taped myself opening the package, there was pair of fakes in a different size in terrible condition.   I filed a police report, showed the pictures of the shoe's I sent and the shoes he sent me, and that this guy tried to defraud me and get the money and shoes I sent him and Paypal sided with me (the seller).  

you can protect yourself.. you just have to be diligent.. if they defraud you that's a crime, if its 3k it might be a felony.. so its pretty serious offense.. I wouldn't do it and you would be stupid (as a buyer) to do it with that amount of money.. 

Last edited:
General question... Which "tag" better to use?? since these are the yeezys as opposed to any other shoe.

I normally used a watermark tag instead of a handwritten one.

2 things are going to happen with my pair. 

1. I keep and hold onto them and eventually just wear the hell out of them when the hype settles.

2. I sell in person for cash at a bank only or to a friend.  

This stuff is all too risky for me to stress over or deal with, it's not like I desperately need the money.  I'm just going to enjoy these shoes and see what happens.  

No more "what if's".

Even though a million pics will be up before mine, i'm still going to put up high-res tagged ones tomorrow afternoon.  

Hmmm i woulda rather had red elephant print than the suede i think. But what do i know lol. Or even leather.

Did not get th
Exactly.

Not sure why people are upset that people that didn't stalk the Yeezy thread got them, it only shows that you're just even more upset you didn't get them.

I'm sure if you got them, you wouldn't care.

Btw, this was the fairest release.
i did not get them..i feel **** but at the same time i am not upset since when the solars/silvers released, one store brought them in greece(deviceone) and the guy sold them through ebay every single pair and even denied he had them..i was soooo pissed!

you know ATC services and RSVP services were mad at how nike released them.. im sure they would have charged 500 easy for these and probably sold every one of them. 

Man, that's dumb Kazi...:lol:
I don't see how anyone doesn't check their Paypal/account before sending shoes. :smh:

PO

Back
Top Bottom