Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I cant wait for the Tan or Black Air Yeezys to be GR and nobody cop or campout. Its not the shoes its not Kanye, its the limitedness.

This went better than I thought, saw a bunch of Celebs on La Brea: Gabrielle Union, Tommy Davidson (whippin' a Ford Focus ZX2, lmao), Ryan Seacrest, JonahHill (Superbad), and NT lurker Chi McBride...

Chi McBride's son (I think) had on the sample tan pair, which looked awesome, straight from Mark Smith and he had some choice words about Kanye*joooooooooooookes*
cfd359254e7ac817671671fa6fe526ba40fe2f3.jpg

Got my size 8.5, could've probably done an 8...
09515a45c4637669268a4acc013019f8caf622b.jpg

These joints really glow with out trying. This is how they looked when I pulled them out of the box in my bedroom with minimal light and into the darkness...

b7715548cf697267934c62998e14077985e6df0.jpg

When I brought them into the house after spraying them with Sneaker Protector, they looked like had a battery pack in em.... jeez... I'd do it all againtoo for the next two colorways if I have to
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Black23

i was successful once again @ hohny. i camped for 2 days and i was # 6 in line out of 30 people.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

nbyn2p.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
20 minutes of "camping"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
20 minutes of "camping"
eyes.gif
Very impressive. Your connections are that strong or was it that easy?
if my "connections" were where I wanted them to be I wouldnt be posting, I'd be selling FSRs
my few "connections" are actually my friends' "connections"

i so don't feel part of the team..
frown.gif
smh @myself

Are the next releases going to be just as limited?

I kinda want to get the tans, but I'm not fiending for them or nothing.

Originally Posted by doyung9

4351507ce2af2f1a4b6c4c00936f4e52c886e99.jpg

pimp.gif

even though im not big on all the hype around this shoe and dont think its worth full retail, im glad to see someone rocking there pair and not buying just toflip

Big ups all my fellow campers at Nike Sportwear LA. I was able to get my 9.5. Everyone at the store was cool. See you later for the black ones
STEVE LO (the teacher in the blue Polo track suit).

ive yet to see any pics of kanye wearing this color, ive seen him in the blacks and the tans, anyone have any pics?

reez wrote:
So, I waited since 6pm last night for the Yey's at Inglewood Millennium Shoes. The line was cool and I met some good people. When they started selling, it all went downhill. You were only allowed to buy your size!! Dude was making people try on the Yey's before buying them to make sure that they only bought their size. So if you are a size 8 coppin a 13 is a no no. I can't remember how many pairs they sold but it was definitely less than 10 pairs. I am really mad at the store's tactics. I know for a fact that there was a VIP list for these, I got proof! If you waited all night and you're near the front of the line you should be able to cop regardless of the size. Some people want to trade for their size others want to just be able to get a pair but #%@ like this ruins a lot!! I dropped a lot of money at this store because Inglewood Sports closed down and I was just trying to support a new legit spot in the community. Now, I am not shopping there at all!!!!! I boycotted Inglewood Sports after the new ownership crap went down because they were disrespectful to their customers.
So they're shady for trying to discourage (to the best of their efforts) reselling? Or am I misunderstanding this?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

grin.gif
reez wrote:

So, I waited since 6pm last night for the Yey's at Inglewood Millennium Shoes. The line was cool and I met some good people. When they started selling, it all went downhill. You were only allowed to buy your size!! Dude was making people try on the Yey's before buying them to make sure that they only bought their size. So if you are a size 8 coppin a 13 is a no no. I can't remember how many pairs they sold but it was definitely less than 10 pairs. I am really mad at the store's tactics. I know for a fact that there was a VIP list for these, I got proof! If you waited all night and you're near the front of the line you should be able to cop regardless of the size. Some people want to trade for their size others want to just be able to get a pair but #%@ like this ruins a lot!! I dropped a lot of money at this store because Inglewood Sports closed down and I was just trying to support a new legit spot in the community. Now, I am not shopping there at all!!!!! I boycotted Inglewood Sports after the new ownership crap went down because they were disrespectful to their customers.
So they're shady for trying to discourage (to the best of their efforts) reselling? Or am I misunderstanding this?
ohwell.gif

wow making people try on their size now? that's even worse than TSA @ the airport.

laugh.gif

there might be on the spot toe amputations for the Yeezys.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

pimp.gif

even though im not big on all the hype around this shoe and dont think its worth full retail, im glad to see someone rocking there pair and not buying just to flip
I long ago decided

buying sneakers to wear > selling sneakers on ebay, NT, craiglist.

Everyone buying just to flip, props to you, a shoe like this will be a nice lick. But I bought multiple pairs and let all my people get them at cost becausemoney isn't a major issue all the time.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

pimp.gif

even though im not big on all the hype around this shoe and dont think its worth full retail, im glad to see someone rocking there pair and not buying just to flip
I long ago decided

buying sneakers to wear > selling sneakers on ebay, NT, craiglist.

Everyone buying just to flip, props to you, a shoe like this will be a nice lick. But I bought multiple pairs and let all my people get them at cost because money isn't a major issue all the time.
also, you can't tell in this picture... but they fit .5 size too big... not trying on shoe models you've never won FTL... but I guesscopping the Yeezy's in no line a day early FTW trumps that.

I've been a witness to many shoe releases over the years, but the price that people are trying to re-sell these at is truly unbelieveable. SMH

Back
Top Bottom