Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Rick2345

JFM ! nike town sf called me today and they got 18 pairs of yeezys in !

True, I called and asked...open 7am on Saturday...I already know folks will be camping out
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

True, I called and asked...open 7am on Saturday...I already know folks will be camping out
smh.gif

yea they said after 18 people there gonna make people leave because of the fact that sfpd doesnt want another sneaker riot

When are people going to start to line up in NYC? I was planning to be on 34th street around 6 am or is that too late?

smh.gif

yea they said after 18 people there gonna make people leave because of the fact that sfpd doesnt want another sneaker riot

Well if thats the case we should just get 18 people and line up right now so they can make us leave today
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Well if thats the case we should just get 18 people and line up right now so they can make us leave today
laugh.gif
roll.gif
im down only 16 more guys to go

Originally Posted by TheKid973

When are people going to start to line up in NYC? I was planning to be on 34th street around 6 am or is that too late?
hopefully that wont be too late cuz thats about the same time i might go ....i never camped for any pair of kicks but i might have to forthese....smh.any nyc nters camping on 34th ?

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

all those who really need these $500 guarantees you a pair at alife, serious inquires only

Sounds about right. I feel like a lil kid being harassed thanks to these damn shoes...and it's only Monday. Don't be surprised if shops up the price.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

all those who really need these $500 guarantees you a pair at alife, serious inquires only

Sounds about right. I feel like a lil kid being harassed thanks to these damn shoes...and it's only Monday. Don't be surprised if shops up the price.
What are your thoughts on the shoe itself?

I think it's a nicely designed shoe but I really don't care to have a pair for myself. I'd rather make the money and let the customers be happy.

does anyone know a spot in the atl for the yeezys ? someone? anyone? pm me let me know..

Back
Top Bottom