Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Wasn't able to make it this morning, so my dude went today and did my Pre-Order while doing his own.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

9000 per color way less limited then the premier 23s but expect a high resell price i know a person selling a size 10,9, and 11 for 3500 each ! Yeezy-mania has begun people !!!!!

i heard 3000 per colorway....3000 x 3 = 9000 pairs...anyone else hear this??

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Just imagine throw in some pink laces!
devil.gif
You wouldn't understand.
smokin.gif
Pink laces? I'd rather not understand.
indifferent.gif

On a related note, Nike should put out some retro-viral marketing for these with 'Ye as Bruce Lee and call it: "Enter the Hype".
laugh.gif

Is Sacramento getting these? I don't think we have any quickstrike accounts
smh.gif
if a NT wants to help that would be so appreciated
pimp.gif

This is how I see it:

My favorite colorway is the Tan. That's the only colorway that I really want.

However, I have a fear that I won't be able to pick up the Tan when they come out, so I'm trying to scoop the Grays too.
frown.gif

I just don't want to walk away from this release with nothing.

Someone help!

$$$$$
wink.gif

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

9000 per color way less limited then the premier 23s but expect a high resell price i know a person selling a size 10,9, and 11 for 3500 each ! Yeezy-mania has begun people !!!!!

i heard 3000 per colorway....3000 x 3 = 9000 pairs...anyone else hear this??

Well there's mixed info some ppl say 3000 each color way and some say 9000 each so I guess all we can do is wait and see

from what i'm hearing most of these tier 0 stores won't take a phone order and ship...

the ones that will have a 48 hour grace period for phone orders, to give people that actually come in the shop a chance to cop...

in other words, us cats in smaller markets without a tier 0 store nearby are screwed?

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

so when is the release date for these!

wow nters are getting lazy and cant look threw pages anymore !
mad.gif

the date is april 4th aight chill out !

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Greys

No you wont be able to use emp. disc on them, or so that was what I was told today.....

mad.gif

jeez sorry brohem!!! aren't these going to release at footlocker too? that mean 30% off from employee?

sorry didnt mean to get all crazy just so many people to lazy to do some searching my apologizies for the attitude

by the way footlockers wont be recieveing only tier0 and qs accounts and house of hoops which is technicly a footlocker and no disciunt codes

ps - sorry for bad spelling

mad.gif

jeez sorry brohem!!! aren't these going to release at footlocker too? that mean 30% off from employee?

sorry didnt mean to get all crazy just so many people to lazy to do some searching my apologizies for the attitude

by the way footlockers wont be recieveing only tier0 and qs accounts and house of hoops which is technicly a footlocker and no disciunt codes

only some footlockers then? because i remember house of hoops account only certain footlocker account gets it. i also hear some champs sport geting it also if i am correct?
no only house of hoops NY , Chicago and LA no other footlockers or champs will get them these are really limited no chance of 1 champs store torecieve a pair

mad.gif

only some footlockers then? because i remember house of hoops account only certain footlocker account gets it. i also hear some champs sport geting it also if i am correct?
no only house of hoops NY , Chicago and LA no other footlockers or champs will get them these are really limited no chance of 1 champs store torecieve a pair

mad.gif

Yea what about Texas....I live in the Dallas area and I need these kicks more than I need food to survive! If any1 can please let me knw about a spot in TexasI can cop the Yeezys or if anyone knows of any way I can find a store in my area that gets NIKE quickstrikes please get at me, It be really appreciated
wink.gif

I just called hoh ny and a few other spots ,and they all aren't getting them!!!! Anybody have info on nyc spots?

Back
Top Bottom