Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Now what is this I see.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Air Yeezy Black/Pink Sz11 $6?? Bk(NYC)-
to

Air Yeezy Black/Pink Sz11 $1,600 Bk(NYC)-

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn wish I went to classic. Didn't get my pair cuz the owner of Get Set played me and apparently a few others. I went there at least three times this weekaskin about them, even tried to buy them beforehand, only to be told they weren't gonna be sold until today. Long story short I get there earlyand he tellsme and a couple others that they were "pre-sold", and we should "wait for the next pair". I been shoppin there for years, pretty sureI'm not the only customer he lost today. Smh

Originally Posted by AnJ55

im a size 11. and my belt in my avy is real...as long as your real with me.

hahahah looks like you have enough on you to buy a stores shipment, no ayo....put that $ in a duffle bag and holla @ me

I sure wouldn't mind a pair of Zen's right now, lol. Still got money to spend b/c of this morning. (Sz 10 or 10.5 any1?)

$550 for a pair of shoes?
smh.gif

well if you got the money, do it. I would never drop that much $$ on a pair of shoes even if I have the $

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

smh.gif

well if you got the money, do it. I would never drop that much $$ on a pair of shoes even if I have the $

If your spending that much for Nike's, why not get a pair of Prada's or Gucci's ?

If I had went ahead and tried to get these, there is no way i'm paying over retail, unless I was able to get them early.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by AIR234LIFE

Are there any other stores or people out here in NYC that got them for $550???

if your willing to drop 550 might as well dropped 6 and you couldnve got them easy..or tried your luck at dqm or classick kicks ..500 and 450 respectively
Truth!

Why does NT mess up when NDC drops something big?

whats good bklyn?? you gon be there later?
yesir! right after wake & bake

Didn't get my pair cuz the owner of Get Set played me and apparently a few others. I went there at least three times this week askin about them, even tried to buy them beforehand, only to be told they weren't gonna be sold until today. Long story short I get there earlyand he tells me and a couple others that they were "pre-sold", and we should "wait for the next pair". I been shoppin there for years, pretty sure I'm not the only customer he lost today. Smh

That's where you went wrong, i was there way before the Zen colorway dropped. Trust me, the owner did all he could to make sure pairs weregiven out fairly, they only had 18 pair & they divided that between 3 stores. Employees couldn't even buy them. So its either your "goodmoney" with the owner or your not. He even limited purchases to one per customer, after kampout blew up the store & they started taking 400 calls aday, it was pretty much a wrap.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

smh.gif

If your spending that much for Nike's, why not get a pair of Prada's or Gucci's ?

If I had went ahead and tried to get these, there is no way i'm paying over retail, unless I was able to get them early.

i hate when ppl say that, Prada or Gucci, those are still sneakers.. just high end. id rather buy a quality pair of Nikes/JB (quality), instead of a high endsneaker that is produced in unlimited amounts. Now if you talking LV, I feel you, Prada/Gucci is the new Coach in the hood
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom