Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Any word on burn rubber in detroit?
line started at noon on thursday, right before it started raining real hard!!!
laugh.gif
They are also selling raffle tickets that allow you to jump to the front of the line...obviously trying to do something to negate these dudes that can wait outside for 3 days while the rest of the world has to work....

i was thinking bout goin down to detroit from cleveland at around 4 when im off DO U THINK IT NAKES MUCH SENSE??? or should I just forget about it???

not sure but i believe around a week later at around 3 a.m. and from my understanding they sold out in seconds but there is talk saying the orders didnt gothrough and people didnt receive there orders

quick question.... what sites besides RMK n NOsneaker have these for sale/presale already? (not info 4 me cuz i be DAMMED if i spend that money on these. lol)

Originally Posted by L7OSER

quick question.... what sites besides RMK n NOsneaker have these for sale/presale already? (not info 4 me cuz i be DAMMED if i spend that money on these. lol)

might wanna wait for kixclusive

i'm campin out right now... for the McFly 2015s!!!
roll.gif

no but for real if i had the money i'd be waitin for some yeezys too

Originally Posted by jphonix

LOL at cats mad at a hot chick with some sick shoes in a pic...

my girl is more than secure with herself, has MEGA self respect, i didn't pressure her to do anything... she knows she's sexy and thinks the shoes are sexy too, we've had the idea to take pix of her with some fresh sneaks b4, thought it would look hot, so we finally did it... and you cats are hating? really?!? SMH

and please, it really ain't that serious, omg, pix like that can't "end a career"... everything's covered up, more than a bikini pic even...

so many haters on some bush league shlt around here. geeeeeeeez...

Do your thing kid. If she is ok with it, why not. Someone else could take a picture of her at the beach wearing less.

Will hear today if I got my pair.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

question..how was DQM last time, what were the prices like?

someone on here said that DQM and Alife sold the last colorway for 5 hundo...

Back
Top Bottom