Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

put a black pair on hold...

and copped another pair of zen greys
SIZE 10, BUT I'D RATHER HAVE A BLACK PAIR!
25zte75.jpg

LEADERS IS DONE WITH

STA IS DONE WITH

NIKETOWN CHICAGO IS DONE WITH

SUCCEZZ AND SELF CONCIOUS AUCTION FRIDAY

HOUSE OF HOOPS STILL HAS LINE FORMING ON FRIDAY

SNYX PRESOLD AT 600. HAD 5 PAIR.

ENCORE AND OTHER SNYX MAY GET SOME.

THAT IS ALL THE INFO FROM THE CHI.

IF U WANT A PAIR, I SAID IT B4 I GOT YOU. BRING $$$$$ THO. NO HOOK UPS OR LOW BALLS.

Wow, coming home from work I always find like 10 new pages on this thread.

Signed up for a raffle today. Already have the Zens so if I don't hear anything I won't be bummed.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

A lot better Jphoenix, my favorite outfit is the one i picked below.

jphonix wrote:

3052_82733861466_652661466_2241835_3848912_n.jpg

pimp.gif

jphonix i swear if you were dating my sister/daughter/relative you would have a size 13 imprint on your face kid, no joke. if you really love your girl pleasegrow up and don't put pics like that of her on the internet, let alone niketalk. if you kids ever grow up one day and start looking for a real job pleasetrust that pics like these can surface and END your career.
that was just a quick vent... but on the real, nice collect, and nice job picking up your pair. seeing cats run circles to get these makes no sense to me,but i appreciate seeing someone who gets their pair and wants to rock them, and can break them out on a special occasion like your one year anniversary w yourgirl... congrads man, and here's to many more years to come!

jphonix wrote:

pimp.gif

Hey Jphonix when yall get married then divorced she is gonna take the right shoe with her....
laugh.gif
Unless we married you aint touching my yeezy's!
roll.gif
P.S. I will keep you updated on you know what.... Regular Joes 1 Niketalk Resellers 0 Im keeping score of the blk/pnk cops.

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Zen Greys are on Ebay $400 shipped BIN ... legit... 10, 11, 12 ... so now I wait for them to drop to $300
roll.gif
i find this hard to believe.

^^^ It is a bunch of ducktales you can not find those sizes for under $500 unless you get REALLY lucky

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

jphonix wrote:

pimp.gif

jphonix i swear if you were dating my sister/daughter/relative you would have a size 13 imprint on your face kid, no joke. if you really love your girl please grow up and don't put pics like that of her on the internet, let alone niketalk. if you kids ever grow up one day and start looking for a real job please trust that pics like these can surface and END your career.
that was just a quick vent... but on the real, nice collect, and nice job picking up your pair. seeing cats run circles to get these makes no sense to me, but i appreciate seeing someone who gets their pair and wants to rock them, and can break them out on a special occasion like your one year anniversary w your girl... congrads man, and here's to many more years to come!

Now it's official! Y'all are just hatin on dude now. Granted...his "fits" were a little sketchy, I admit. But his girl is prettybangin. I'd smash!

anyone willing to sell me some sz 10's not too pricey or willing to work something out thanks nt
smile.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I just got into a fight with my Uncle about this stupid +%#... We are the same size ya kno...

Hey Will,

Don't worry about me for now. I got someone to cop me a sz 11.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

jphonix wrote:

pimp.gif

jphonix i swear if you were dating my sister/daughter/relative you would have a size 13 imprint on your face kid, no joke. if you really love your girl please grow up and don't put pics like that of her on the internet, let alone niketalk. if you kids ever grow up one day and start looking for a real job please trust that pics like these can surface and END your career.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Ol Captain save a ho

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I just got into a fight with my Uncle about this stupid +%#... We are the same size ya kno...

It's nothing. It's just all the stress that builds up. We have been doing homework since Monday and that's what
devil.gif
me off because we've been going though alot of BS and ppl want to gethooked up. Where was my hookup when I needed it
smh.gif
.I'll see you at the finish line.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom