Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by enrique23

isn't Proper in Long Beach getting them too?
Probably, but it will be another camp out like the other release......
Btw. These lames at NTSF are crazy. It's cold as hell at night in the city and they out there freezing to death for another 4 days. smh

mayb im late but just seen these on ebay Fake zens
tired.gif

9665_12.JPG

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH A $IZE 12 ????
Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by enrique23

isn't Proper in Long Beach getting them too?
Probably, but it will be another camp out like the other release......
Btw. These lames at NTSF are crazy. It's cold as hell at night in the city and they out there freezing to death for another 4 days. smh

I hate these lames out here in SF that make it that much harder to cop some shoes .... WHY WHY WHY so dame soon ....

Originally Posted by Fab1122

Man I dont think cats really got a chance unless you live in those cities, I'm not gonna look at this post. LOL

Looking for 8-9 it doesnt matter at this point, as long as I get em. LOL (not gonna hold my breath)

ebay is equal opportunity
laugh.gif

Rolled by Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban yesterday after work (4/27), 10 or so dudes already camped out with a TV,
Xbox 360/PS3 and everything.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Rolled by on my way to work this morning & no one was there...I wonder what happened?

LEADERS1354 is proud to present the 2nd event that we will be having this weekend. On Saurday, May 2nd, we will be releasing 10 pairs of the Black/Pink NikeAir Yeezy at our Downtown location, 672 N. Wells. They will be $350 per pair. NO PREORDERS, NO PHONE ORDERS.

Size Run is as Follows:
8-1
8.5-1
9-1
9.5-2
10-2
10.5-1
11-1
12-1

See you at 11 AM.

Please, do not call the store. All the info is in the flier. You can PM me here if you have any questions

$350? Looks like y'all listened to the disgruntled peeps and made the price more appealing. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom