Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I called it ignorance because... never mind. At least one of my sons answered the question for me
However I would like 2 say that I just received a PM from a NikeTalk that asked for help for the Black/Pinks.
I wish I had something for him. Sorry dude
frown.gif

I will start to camp Thursday morning The only pair I would camp a week for is the undefeated 4s but that's still too long when u could just cop some otherheat I bet other people in this forum also got kids like myself and that makes it harder......hopefully my connect will come through so I won't have tocamp

Turns out most of these dudes camping 'so early' are just waiting to make the official Nike lists...after that...they'll be able to go home.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Turns out most of these dudes camping 'so early' are just waiting to make the official Nike lists...after that...they'll be able to go home.
yeah, but they've successfully made the hype multiply ten fold.

last release had lines forming on the tuesday b4... i expect a lot of lines forming tomorrow (monday)...

i'm not so sure these are gonna dip down as low as the zens have on ebay now. they're way more hyped. kanye making all these appearances and a videowearing them didn't happen on the last one either.

only way they're gonna get down around the $500 mark is if tons and tons are bought to resell and not keep. if it gets too flooded then they might, but ijust don't know yet.

i got 5 bills cash money right now for a pair, someone make a lil' change, and help a fellow NTer, and holla at me!!!

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

yeah, but they've successfully made the hype multiply ten fold.

last release had lines forming on the tuesday b4... i expect a lot of lines forming tomorrow (monday)...

i'm not so sure these are gonna dip down as low as the zens have on ebay now. they're way more hyped. kanye making all these appearances and a video wearing them didn't happen on the last one either.

only way they're gonna get down around the $500 mark is if tons and tons are bought to resell and not keep. if it gets too flooded then they might, but i just don't know yet.

i got 5 bills cash money right now for a pair, someone make a lil' change, and help a fellow NTer, and holla at me!!!
Well of course. Gotta love the false hype forcing people to act more irrationally than they need to!

Just expect the usual major cities to get BAD. LA, NY, etc.

I don't expect most of the common sense camping to form until around Thursday afternoon.

I think I might have to try my luck with a raffle for these.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Gonna be doing some MAJOR research tomorrow.

^^^That is wassup
At this point, I am aiming 2 keep my ice in my mini fridge on a clean note...
my duo of campers want half a grand for 2 guaranteed slots I think they want 2 much but I know they are the most reliable campers there are. I am definitelygoing 2 Flight Club 2 get them the bread that will be appreciated. They held me down last time for the Zens. Now all I need is for my home girl Irene 2 campwith me for this one...
I paid my cousin $50 bucks, McD's, herbals and train fare 2 camp with me for R.allen/Q rich. I will be consistent until I hit that decade mark.

2 more days & it'll be time to breakout the lawn chairs. Chi-town didn't camp last time until Weds night/ Thursday morning. Wish me luck!!!

Originally Posted by NIKEWHORE85

im numba 5 at Walters in Atl i got here late sunday night the store is now opening
MAN!!! they camping at walters already ahh man i was planning on driving dwn there thursday

Real talk, people camping a week prior for a shoe release is lame. #!+ has the shoe game came to. some of ya'll must not have a life.

Ditto "cmoneymontana".

Let's leave this intense camping out of the DC Area.

At most...the afternoon before RD. at most.

I will try my hand at C'MON again.

Back
Top Bottom