Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

After all this commotion, is there any way Nike doesn't release more of these down the road. I think they limited them so much to get all that press abouthow crazy a release this was rather than have a quiet general release. But people want to pay lots of money for these, why not give them the opportunity to?

Originally Posted by mjs24chicago

After all this commotion, is there any way Nike doesn't release more of these down the road. I think they limited them so much to get all that press about how crazy a release this was rather than have a quiet general release. But people want to pay lots of money for these, why not give them the opportunity to?
I wouldn't be surprised if Nike is taking the Spiz'ike route...make the initial colorways limited to create hype then over time releaseother colorways that are more accessible.

So can we start calling the Yeezy, the "Gay Fishes?" Because that's what I'm calling them now. Gay fishes.

Speaking of which, what is the size run for the Gay fish? Size 13 or 15?

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

On my way out the door to go pick up pair # 2 for retail !

And to think they would be available in louisville, ky., we never get anything !

ayo grab a 8/ 8.5 for my mans will.......

Originally Posted by iHust1e

And to think they would be available in louisville, ky., we never get anything !

put me down for anything 10.5-13 while your at it

i need help deciding size.

i have wide feet. i wear am 90's bw's and J's in size 10 with some room in front of toes. and i wear blazers 9.5 (blazers in 9 fit the lengthperfect but width was little too tight)
so because of the width of my feet, i have to wear shoes little longer than my feet.

Now i have almost made deal for size 9 and 9.5, i want to know which will fit better because the sellers don't want me to try them on for obvious reason tokeep the shoes DS, un-tried-on.

i'm counting on nt. help me out

I would think people would be offering me help, being that I'm always getting true exclusives. I always return favors.
Oh well, I'll make sure 2 triple up next time...

FALSE

laugh.gif
roll.gif

^ True. There's a spot called quickstrike got em for 5 bills won't bugde. When was the last time u went downtown sir?

of course they won't bugde, ebay is going for more than 5 bills and they are a store. hopefully price will go down a little in the future.

If only I would have known about the 3rd 34th street spot....
I'm just really happy I got me NT rep up crazy with this release.
For the next release I will be putting in work for the NT community. Hit me up.
P.S. Enjoy the next colorway...

pairs keep hitting retail, and they are being purchased by people who don't have intentions of keeping them. Price will soon be about 3 bills for my size.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

$*+? That makes no sense. What is your true size?

718Truth- my post wasn't directed towards you.no need to worry.

more pairs keep hittin retail cause that's Nike's strategy. Always happens with a "limited" shoe. Get the release hyped up,have a set datefor select stors and then release em at other spots later on....hopefully I get that 9 or 9.5 soon w.o the vaseline prices
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

$*+? That makes no sense. What is your true size?

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
Kid LeBron[/td] [td][/td] [td]#14[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"][/color][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://kid-lebron.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

04/08/09 11:48 PM
[/td] [td]
lol im a resseller... hate me if u want...
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr]
[/url][/table]http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/5254761/type/0

^^ who cares if hes a reseller....hes 15 and thats his only way to make money...dont knock the hustle

^^ who cares if hes a reseller....hes 15 and thats his only way to make money...dont knock the hustle

upandcoming... wasnt tryna come at u either, was just hoping u mighta heard somethin different, lol. guees I have no choice now but 2 shell out 5

I cant stand resellers that don't wont to help people out like u paid 215 for the shoe and u not trying to sell it for 350 u want 550 or more yall peopleneed to stop buying kicks and selling and get a job and stop looking for the quick come up.

Back
Top Bottom