Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Will, you didn't think I was serious since I missed out on the camp.
ohwell.gif

That's what happens when you have a 9 to 5.
grin.gif

The good thing is there's a paycheck every Friday.
wink.gif

wow i stay away from this thread for 2 days and it grows like 25 pages and they dropped on NDC!!! Anyone know in what quantity?

Originally Posted by joeman1515

wow i stay away from this thread for 2 days and it grows like 25 pages and they dropped on NDC!!! Anyone know in what quantity?

no one got any pairs...its was a mistake

i was going to say i wouldnt have minded doubling up, that red pair is looking nice, there are mad rumors but i wouldnt count on anything but the 3 colors at3000 per at this point you cant bank on anything else

Originally Posted by Lazy B

That's crazy, $500 for some kicks. I could never do that even if I had the bread.

not the first time...ive spent that on lucky 7s and infared 6s as well. when you want certain kicks in DS condition, you have to pay that $450 range but yesit does suck when you pay $500 for a pair of kicks that dropped less then a week ago, then you just feel like
frown.gif

nah thats a waste of "the code" im coppin for retail and not looking back.. the greys are the best but its too much heat comin up to dwell on em

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Lazy B

That's crazy, $500 for some kicks. I could never do that even if I had the bread.

not the first time...ive spent that on lucky 7s and infared 6s as well. when you want certain kicks in DS condition, you have to pay that $450 range but yes it does suck when you pay $500 for a pair of kicks that dropped less then a week ago, then you just feel like
frown.gif
Weren't a few pairs going for 300-400 range?

That'll be the price for a pair later in the future

Originally Posted by agold1002

my spot is doin a raffle for the black pair.....40 spent in store to get a ticket...
agold1002, what store is doing that??? State? Store name? PM if you hv to.

wow i go away for a few hrs and dis happens....whos running around nyc with me tommorow???

i'm pretty sure the NDC drop was not a mistake, i'm sure they were up there and sold out.

why else would there be a page with them, the price, the size run, and everything?

Got my pair of Zen Colorway and loving them!!! You should see the quality and textures used in this shoe its crazy its more to them besides the colorway. Thediff types of textures coming to fruition on this shoe is amazing......cant wait to cop the black/pink.....
P.S I spent $500 for my pair, but it really doesnt hurt that much when you have been saving.....Got a shoe box right now dedicated to a pair of the LV shoeswhen they come out in june.....supposely around the $700-$800 range....A second job for pleasurable spending never hurt nobody.
smile.gif

Man... I keep looking at my pair like one isn't enough. I think I'm going to double up if I can find another in the $400-$500 range.

Thinking of a game plan for the black, too... probably going to camp, but I need to figure out what my best bet will be...

Back
Top Bottom