Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

My pair. Size 9.5. Only could get what was left. Allow me to say once again. Anyone looking for a size 9.5...who has a 10/10.5/11 on hand willing to trade. Hit me up ASAP.
Yo, good to see you made it back.

Get ready for May 2nd.
pimp.gif
Most def. Looking to tighten up the gameplan a little and we should be ready to rock even better than we did this go round.

sick.gif
@ the thought already of what the Black/Pink release is going to be like.

i just talked to someone at highpoint and there is going to be a raffle for the blacks.......

price will go down in these.....im willing to pay resale prices but not 700 bucks...just be patient the beast are preying on these now just wait for the othercolors to drop..

Originally Posted by agold1002

price will go down in these.....im willing to pay resale prices but not 700 bucks...just be patient the beast are preying on these now just wait for the other colors to drop..
The problem is you wont even pay 500.00
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

price will go down in these.....im willing to pay resale prices but not 700 bucks...just be patient the beast are preying on these now just wait for the other colors to drop..
roll.gif

im gonna hold tight haha i no what is going to happen and i only want one pair of these so i will try my luck with the blacks

and you posted YEEZYS FOR CHEAP
roll.gif

roll.gif

im gonna hold tight haha i no what is going to happen and i only want one pair of these so i will try my luck with the blacks

roll.gif

they are
laugh.gif
Compare to other places.

roll.gif

roll.gif

thats those alife prices ha?

My pair. Size 9.5. Only could get what was left. Allow me to say once again. Anyone looking for a size 9.5...who has a 10/10.5/11 on hand willing to trade. Hit me up ASAP.
man,i wish we're in the same country...i've got a 10 but i would've preferred a 9.5...
holla if you're ever gonna make your way down to Singapore...
ohwell.gif

after the launch Jonbx?? sure
ebay.com

Whoever wants 2 join my newly established sneaker thug posse, hit me up. (only NYCers)
(waiting for my haterade)

roll.gif

roll.gif

The problem is you don't want to pay beast prices but,
you want to charge beast prices like your 8&8.5 DMP.
You need to
6zak9y.gif

I remember that, his mismate DMP's that he wanted 7 bills for
laugh.gif

I would have easily traded a pair of Yeezys for that. Oh well, he must be an aspiring sneaker thug, but is currently on sucker status

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I remember that, his mismate DMP's that he wanted 7 bills for
laugh.gif

I would have easily traded a pair of Yeezys for that. Oh well, he must be an aspiring sneaker thug, but is currently on sucker status
sick.gif

i dont no why i am getting hated on that guy offered me 500 and i said no thanks. and by the way i already sold my dmp for 675. And with the blacks being myfavorite pair im gonna try my luck wit getting those or just wait for prices to go down...everyone nos that on release day the prices are the highest

just sold a size 12 for 820
roll.gif
roll.gif
meet up in queens center mall
pimp.gif
thank you kind generous person you if you're an nter
happy.gif

^^^^how can you not know if they are a NTer?
I sold a pair 2 NTer that didn't even have his membership approved, and we contacted each other thru NT pm system.
You got really lucky, because you do not know how 2 play this game.
nice flip tho, i sold my pairs for 450, you did good kiddo

also, I like how Agold cops a plea
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
William Rivera 3 wrote:

^^^^how can you not know if they are a NTer?
I sold a pair 2 NTer that didn't even have his membership approved, and we contacted each other thru NT pm system.
You got really lucky, because you do not know how 2 play this game.
nice flip tho, i sold my pairs for 450, you did good kiddo
put the add on craigslist and dude replied within 10 minutes
laugh.gif
didnt ask him if he was an nter

Back
Top Bottom