Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

GR? Highly doubt that is going to happen if anything more pairs will be produced . Those were some of Kanye's intentions after seeing all the high prices on e-bay

GR? Highly doubt that is going to happen if anything more pairs will be produced . Those were some of Kanye's intentions after seeing all the high prices on e-bay

i'm on Team Zen (proud owner of the first pair)...but i love the black pair a lot more, i feel like the details pop out a lot more with the black base

i'm on Team Zen (proud owner of the first pair)...but i love the black pair a lot more, i feel like the details pop out a lot more with the black base

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just read this (further confirming my suspicion they won't release in march):

"Here is exclusive information please share to let everyone know. Lets get a little away from the whole Galaxy craze and lets move to what's next. Hearing from a very credible source, that is the Nike manager in EU, Kanye had a meeting in london discussing about the future release of the Yeezy 2. Due to what happened with the Galaxy release nike will take a different approach at this release and perhaps make it a general release so the shoes will be mass produced. Also moving from a Foamposite Galaxy release to Yeezy 2 is not a good combination and would damage Nikes image seriously due to all the problems it's causing. June also allows Nike to produce more shoes instead of the March 23rd."

and here's a pic i hadn't seen of them b4:
they look more pink in that pic than infrared (or solar red or whatever)...
pimp.gif
 If this is true. Hopefully it is. If this ends up being the case I will go after multiple colorways. 
Lets hope. I don't really care about them being exclusive. *+*! all that. I just want a pair to have for myself. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just read this (further confirming my suspicion they won't release in march):

"Here is exclusive information please share to let everyone know. Lets get a little away from the whole Galaxy craze and lets move to what's next. Hearing from a very credible source, that is the Nike manager in EU, Kanye had a meeting in london discussing about the future release of the Yeezy 2. Due to what happened with the Galaxy release nike will take a different approach at this release and perhaps make it a general release so the shoes will be mass produced. Also moving from a Foamposite Galaxy release to Yeezy 2 is not a good combination and would damage Nikes image seriously due to all the problems it's causing. June also allows Nike to produce more shoes instead of the March 23rd."

and here's a pic i hadn't seen of them b4:
they look more pink in that pic than infrared (or solar red or whatever)...
pimp.gif
 If this is true. Hopefully it is. If this ends up being the case I will go after multiple colorways. 
Lets hope. I don't really care about them being exclusive. *+*! all that. I just want a pair to have for myself. 

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

I like the zen better also,the tans were my favorite of the first release.

co-sign tans were my least favorite, i thought they looked like a band-aid until i got them in my hands, now they are by far my fav...

co-sign tans were my least favorite, i thought they looked like a band-aid until i got them in my hands, now they are by far my fav...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

After I saw my boy's pair, I quickly changed my opinion.  I still like the Zen pair the best.  They fit with my wardrobe rather easily 

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

After I saw my boy's pair, I quickly changed my opinion.  I still like the Zen pair the best.  They fit with my wardrobe rather easily 

I think even if they GR these they will be hard to cop.  I really hope they go the GR route and keep the price tag at $275.
I think the Yeezy 2 is heads and shoulders better then the bulky yeezy 1.  I really want a pair of Zen's and Black and Pinks.  I love the design of the shoe.  The shoes of the mesh toebox make me think they won't crease easily and will wear really well.  I probably have a solid 0% chance at getting them if they aren't GRed.  But i do love the shoe.

I think even if they GR these they will be hard to cop.  I really hope they go the GR route and keep the price tag at $275.
I think the Yeezy 2 is heads and shoulders better then the bulky yeezy 1.  I really want a pair of Zen's and Black and Pinks.  I love the design of the shoe.  The shoes of the mesh toebox make me think they won't crease easily and will wear really well.  I probably have a solid 0% chance at getting them if they aren't GRed.  But i do love the shoe.

no way they are GR..... they may opt to go somewhat limited but produce a few pairs but they can't sell these as a GR.....

no way they are GR..... they may opt to go somewhat limited but produce a few pairs but they can't sell these as a GR.....

DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THESE WILL BE A GR. EXCLUSIVE LIMITED GR, SURE....REGULAR GR, NAH.

NIKE IS JUST TROLLING AGAIN.

JUST GIVE ME BLACK AND PINK AND I'M GOOD.

DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THESE WILL BE A GR. EXCLUSIVE LIMITED GR, SURE....REGULAR GR, NAH.

NIKE IS JUST TROLLING AGAIN.

JUST GIVE ME BLACK AND PINK AND I'M GOOD.

Back
Top Bottom