Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Thread is about to explode in the next few days or weeks
Just like THIS

tumblr_li0tptQ6281qi0kfro1_500.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

This release is going to be pure mayhem if dudes are already camping for them galaxys !!

and if NDC acts like they've been acting....then why am i still in this thread? 
laugh.gif

This release is going to be pure mayhem if dudes are already camping for them galaxys !!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif
Lmao really though can't imagine how fast ndc will crash thursday night

laugh.gif

usually NDC seems the best to me of all of the sites, but them having to reset their whole server for the IV's makes me worried for future releases, only going to get worse...

usually NDC seems the best to me of all of the sites, but them having to reset their whole server for the IV's makes me worried for future releases, only going to get worse...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airberg

same here NDC has been good to me

Originally Posted by airberg

same here NDC has been good to me

I have 2 questions 1. what does NDC mean and 2. anyone living in long island what stores will these release at or is the city my only hope if there is any

I have 2 questions 1. what does NDC mean and 2. anyone living in long island what stores will these release at or is the city my only hope if there is any

Back
Top Bottom