Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Dude it doesn't matter...you post is basically saying that the Yeezy 1 was nothing compared to the Concords..and I'm telling you that you are INSANE if you believe that...

To Proto's point (which we rarely ever agree) even "super connected" SNEAKERHEADS got burned on all three...it was almost like connects didn't even matter..like all the years of taking care of dudes..getting joints for free...walking in hours after a release with a fresh pair WAITING for you NEVER happened....at the moment everyones name was Stanley and it was come with the dough..wait on line..or get lucky in a raffle...

To your point..yes there were ALOT more Concords to go around...and ALOT more people got hyped for them...but that's like saying a Berkin Bag isnt as fresh as a Coach bag cause they make more Coach and it's more recognizable...when I know chicks that will cut yo momma for a Berkin....

Hype isn't about numbers..it's about the lengths people will go to get them....Just ask Angel and the crew at Supra...they keep limiting numbers of kicks and dudes STILL ain't biting...just saying

Gotta get a pair of these. Jumped through hoops for the 1's and ended up with nothing. Wasn't willing to pay rape prices from resellers later. Got a couple of tricks up my sleeve this time though.
pimp.gif

Gotta get a pair of these. Jumped through hoops for the 1's and ended up with nothing. Wasn't willing to pay rape prices from resellers later. Got a couple of tricks up my sleeve this time though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nikolee

I know I did the same with the concords, I had three locked down and wound up with two only... so for these I would aleast like to say two on lock and atleast end up with one. On another note, with only 5000 in circulation, would you say these are air jordan bin status?

Only 3000 per color. 5000 is not true.

Originally Posted by Nikolee

I know I did the same with the concords, I had three locked down and wound up with two only... so for these I would aleast like to say two on lock and atleast end up with one. On another note, with only 5000 in circulation, would you say these are air jordan bin status?

Only 3000 per color. 5000 is not true.

Well...... if the French gentlemen that worked on these with yeezy in Beaverton on the Nike campus in the Mia Hamm building lied to me then yes I have bogus info. Just trying to help out.

Well...... if the French gentlemen that worked on these with yeezy in Beaverton on the Nike campus in the Mia Hamm building lied to me then yes I have bogus info. Just trying to help out.

Originally Posted by Majesty22

Was the Yeezy 1 released in a size 15?

nah, i think the biggest they went was size 14.

and no, i'm sorry, concords were crazy. perhaps the craziest jordan release evar, when you factor in the violence and headlines and everything.

titaniums had a long camp-out, but yeezy 1's had a full week and 1 day. longest i've evar heard of for a shoe.

8 FULL DAYS OF CAMPING... no joke.

these will be crazier i'm afraid. due to the fact everyone knows the wild prices and hype the first yeezys attained.

as for me, never. i'm a grown man. will never camp. maybe wait for a couple hours, but never camp. i'd rather pay sandusky prices if i can't get them with ease. i'd lose too much money taking off work, plus i like my house and bed, not a sidewalk.

if i can't get them with ease i will pay whatever for the colorways i like. simple as that.

if you know what you're doing, and gauge and time it right, you can catch them when the market's the most flooded at the best possible price after release and be happy knowing you at least did that (and that price may be around what some boutiques are charging after camping for days, LOL)...

it's gonna be MEGA hard to catch these at retail anyways. gonna have to be a corporate ran spot to get them at MSRP. anyone else is tacking on a serious premium (the lowest even leaders in the chi went on the first ones was $500.00, some spots were slightly cheaper, some higher, but that was the average from boutiques)...

Originally Posted by Majesty22

Was the Yeezy 1 released in a size 15?

nah, i think the biggest they went was size 14.

and no, i'm sorry, concords were crazy. perhaps the craziest jordan release evar, when you factor in the violence and headlines and everything.

titaniums had a long camp-out, but yeezy 1's had a full week and 1 day. longest i've evar heard of for a shoe.

8 FULL DAYS OF CAMPING... no joke.

these will be crazier i'm afraid. due to the fact everyone knows the wild prices and hype the first yeezys attained.

as for me, never. i'm a grown man. will never camp. maybe wait for a couple hours, but never camp. i'd rather pay sandusky prices if i can't get them with ease. i'd lose too much money taking off work, plus i like my house and bed, not a sidewalk.

if i can't get them with ease i will pay whatever for the colorways i like. simple as that.

if you know what you're doing, and gauge and time it right, you can catch them when the market's the most flooded at the best possible price after release and be happy knowing you at least did that (and that price may be around what some boutiques are charging after camping for days, LOL)...

it's gonna be MEGA hard to catch these at retail anyways. gonna have to be a corporate ran spot to get them at MSRP. anyone else is tacking on a serious premium (the lowest even leaders in the chi went on the first ones was $500.00, some spots were slightly cheaper, some higher, but that was the average from boutiques)...

That's what I'm saying too proto.. I going to try online and leave the beasts to the camping. If I strike out online... So be it I guess lol

That's what I'm saying too proto.. I going to try online and leave the beasts to the camping. If I strike out online... So be it I guess lol

Back
Top Bottom