Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

My sources inside Nike has said that there has been no official release date set for these yet so I guess all we can do it wait and see.

Originally Posted by jedderr

i dont really like the yeezy 2s compared to the first ones... but then again i dont really like yeezys haha
5PlTg.gif

I'm fully prepared to impregnate my girlfriend, so I can trade my first born for a pair of these when they finally release

#smh at the hype surrounding everything Ye touches...and that's coming from perhaps the biggest Kanye fan of all time

I'm fully prepared to impregnate my girlfriend, so I can trade my first born for a pair of these when they finally release

#smh at the hype surrounding everything Ye touches...and that's coming from perhaps the biggest Kanye fan of all time

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

Bro, no disrespect but thats adding to the hype. Kinda said one thing then the exact opposite right after 
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Bro, no disrespect but thats adding to the hype. Kinda said one thing then the exact opposite right after 
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Gman, I was mocking the effort that people are willing to put in, in order to snag a pair of these...I'm a sneaker collector, but some things just aren't worth the time and effort

Gman, I was mocking the effort that people are willing to put in, in order to snag a pair of these...I'm a sneaker collector, but some things just aren't worth the time and effort

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Should hit that /sarcasm at the end of your sentence. Cant tell if anyones being sarcastic or not online 
laugh.gif

Should hit that /sarcasm at the end of your sentence. Cant tell if anyones being sarcastic or not online 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom