Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Any evidence actually pointing to these being as limited as the first time? I have a gut feeling that they will be more widely available because as the old Hollywood saying goes..."The money is made with the sequel". Nike KNOWS how many people missed out the first time. They KNOW what the resell prices were. They KNOW how much hype and determination will surround this release. Why not drop a tsunami on release day and make the registers go "Ching Ching"? Imagine the double/triple cops that will take place if people can get them in the JB GR formats. They are in the business of making money and making the 2nd Yeezy ultra-limited isn't a good business move. Just a thought...

Any evidence actually pointing to these being as limited as the first time? I have a gut feeling that they will be more widely available because as the old Hollywood saying goes..."The money is made with the sequel". Nike KNOWS how many people missed out the first time. They KNOW what the resell prices were. They KNOW how much hype and determination will surround this release. Why not drop a tsunami on release day and make the registers go "Ching Ching"? Imagine the double/triple cops that will take place if people can get them in the JB GR formats. They are in the business of making money and making the 2nd Yeezy ultra-limited isn't a good business move. Just a thought...

in some pictures, the 2s look extremely dope............but then in others they look cheap.

idk.
indifferent.gif

in some pictures, the 2s look extremely dope............but then in others they look cheap.

idk.
indifferent.gif

I remember coming up on 8 pairs of the zens to start off by pure boss hogging. Then more of the black then the tans. At the time I didn't know it was going to be that insane but I'm not a reseller, the offer just presented itself. Hopefully this goes down again.

I remember coming up on 8 pairs of the zens to start off by pure boss hogging. Then more of the black then the tans. At the time I didn't know it was going to be that insane but I'm not a reseller, the offer just presented itself. Hopefully this goes down again.

Back
Top Bottom