Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

This is how we stop the chair debacle.

Occupy Sneakershops

Everybody buy a cheap lawn chair and leave it outside of your favorite sneakerspot
laugh.gif

Anybody have pictures of the cartoon symbol?

This is how we stop the chair debacle.

Occupy Sneakershops

Everybody buy a cheap lawn chair and leave it outside of your favorite sneakerspot
laugh.gif

Anybody have pictures of the cartoon symbol?

I take him using this as him having pride in African history and is showing his knowledge of African heritage plus his ego, showing himself as an african god or pharaoh. Not something to do with the devil or evil. People need to lay off the YouTube and conspiracy websites and learn for them selves.. Would it be different if he put a cross on the tongue instead of Horus? How about an open bible?

I take him using this as him having pride in African history and is showing his knowledge of African heritage plus his ego, showing himself as an african god or pharaoh. Not something to do with the devil or evil. People need to lay off the YouTube and conspiracy websites and learn for them selves.. Would it be different if he put a cross on the tongue instead of Horus? How about an open bible?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Ancient African symbols and mythology doesn't equal to illuminati... I wish people would let this trash die.

so true
thats why im laughing at these fools thinking the triangle and the eye is part of the "illuminati" ..if they did more research, they would know the true orgins

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Ancient African symbols and mythology doesn't equal to illuminati... I wish people would let this trash die.

so true
thats why im laughing at these fools thinking the triangle and the eye is part of the "illuminati" ..if they did more research, they would know the true orgins

Man some of you guys need to get off that illuminait stuff 
laugh.gif
there just shoes cmon now.  But with the Wolf grey release being about a month away I wonder when well get some detailed pics of the shoes

laugh.gif
there just shoes cmon now.  But with the Wolf grey release being about a month away I wonder when well get some detailed pics of the shoes

theres also nothing "zen" about this sneaker...the color name that its listed under is "Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum"

theres also nothing "zen" about this sneaker...the color name that its listed under is "Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum"

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

laugh.gif

i agree!!

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

laugh.gif

i agree!!

Back
Top Bottom