Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

seriously if ppl just have their chairs setup someone needs to go over and just knock +$+# around or urinate and defecate all over their stuff. teach these losers a lesson.

I received ALOT of PM's from NT'ers about this new MU that leaked & I came here to post that I honestly do not know anything about this color way.
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

I did not know they existed until today.
30t6p3b.gif

My "opinion" is that it will be a F&F release. Not available in stores.
nerd.gif

Thanks.

PO

I received ALOT of PM's from NT'ers about this new MU that leaked & I came here to post that I honestly do not know anything about this color way.
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

I did not know they existed until today.
30t6p3b.gif

My "opinion" is that it will be a F&F release. Not available in stores.
nerd.gif

Thanks.

PO

But since it's leaked, I'm doing everything in my power to make sure they are in my possession! Emails sent!
laugh.gif

PO

But since it's leaked, I'm doing everything in my power to make sure they are in my possession! Emails sent!
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

somebody go ask them clowns what they're camping for... let's confirm that...

if they say yeezy 2's, please point and laugh...
laugh.gif

It IS the Yeezy 2. My friend went to the House of Hoops and that's what they told him. SMH

laugh.gif

It IS the Yeezy 2. My friend went to the House of Hoops and that's what they told him. SMH

Originally Posted by PO2345

laugh.gif

PO

PO in full effect!

I'm thinking this will be some sort of KxK limited F&F's release with limited packaging.

Later on possibly making them a public release with general packaging.

Just like the Kobe x Kostons a while back or It could be that one colorway people were rumoring and saying will only release over seas.

Who knows...

Originally Posted by PO2345

laugh.gif

PO

PO in full effect!

I'm thinking this will be some sort of KxK limited F&F's release with limited packaging.

Later on possibly making them a public release with general packaging.

Just like the Kobe x Kostons a while back or It could be that one colorway people were rumoring and saying will only release over seas.

Who knows...

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

TSG just received new info regarding the release of the Air Yeezy 2 which will be posted later on today, but we did not receive any details about this colorway. Enjoy the first look, at we will keep you updated with this colorway. Stay tuned for release info regarding the first Air Yeezy 2 release, and more.

Express your thoughts in the comment section.

Why wait until later in the day?

More people around during the regular day, which means more traffic for their site.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

TSG just received new info regarding the release of the Air Yeezy 2 which will be posted later on today, but we did not receive any details about this colorway. Enjoy the first look, at we will keep you updated with this colorway. Stay tuned for release info regarding the first Air Yeezy 2 release, and more.

Express your thoughts in the comment section.

Why wait until later in the day?

More people around during the regular day, which means more traffic for their site.

crazy thing is, we still haven't seen a clear picture of the logo on the tongue yet (other than those fakes, which i'm not sure if they were accurate or not, tho it was impressive they had so much right about them considering the lack of pix at the time)...

crazy thing is, we still haven't seen a clear picture of the logo on the tongue yet (other than those fakes, which i'm not sure if they were accurate or not, tho it was impressive they had so much right about them considering the lack of pix at the time)...

We heard HoH Harlem looks out for thier local SneakerThugs, so would u guys suggest me getting a pair at HoH Harlem or 34th?
We really need as many pairs as possible for

As for the Illuminati logo on the tongue, i despise it so much, that it is legendary

We heard HoH Harlem looks out for thier local SneakerThugs, so would u guys suggest me getting a pair at HoH Harlem or 34th?
We really need as many pairs as possible for

As for the Illuminati logo on the tongue, i despise it so much, that it is legendary

oh $*+# son! mr nike talk himself, william rivera is in the building, ladies and gentleman...

'bout to be a reunion in this %*$!@!!!

oh $*+# son! mr nike talk himself, william rivera is in the building, ladies and gentleman...

'bout to be a reunion in this %*$!@!!!

Will never really went away...you can always find him and his uncle lurking in whatever thread brings the beast out...

Will never really went away...you can always find him and his uncle lurking in whatever thread brings the beast out...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

laugh.gif

Chill b, the level of desperation literally made me gag...and if these clowns are clamping spots with chairs, someone needs to troll the %$+% out of them.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

laugh.gif

Chill b, the level of desperation literally made me gag...and if these clowns are clamping spots with chairs, someone needs to troll the %$+% out of them.

I am having the hardest time comprehending the mind state that these campers are in. They are literally camping at least a month in advance for a sneaker that doesn't even have a release date and most of them will flip their pair. CAMPING FOR A MONTH TO FLIP A PAIR FOR A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! Is this really the state of the economy where this is the most profitable thing to be doing with their time? SMH...

I am having the hardest time comprehending the mind state that these campers are in. They are literally camping at least a month in advance for a sneaker that doesn't even have a release date and most of them will flip their pair. CAMPING FOR A MONTH TO FLIP A PAIR FOR A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! Is this really the state of the economy where this is the most profitable thing to be doing with their time? SMH...

Back
Top Bottom