Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

If i were Nike I would of sold these like the MAGS strictly on ebay just as the Watch the Throne tour started.

If you guys did a little work you would see that he was replying to @sf4837.
The tweet you guys are seeing that is asking about the Yeezy 2 is from @iamkidretro. No where in their tweet does Nike mention kidretro

Earlier in the day @sf4837 tweeted
@nikestore are the kobe vii treasure blues going to be at a store or only on the nike website

That's what @nikestore was reffering the 3/3 release date to some kobes.

Quit creating unecessary hyperstrike hype n %$%*
30t6p3b.gif

for what it's worth, spot i got my galaxys at told me they will have the yeezy 2s no question, i said "march 23rd?" they said 24th....

The tweet you guys are seeing that is asking about the Yeezy 2 is from @iamkidretro. No where in their tweet does Nike mention kidretro

@nikestore are the kobe vii treasure blues going to be at a store or only on the nike website

30t6p3b.gif

for what it's worth, spot i got my galaxys at told me they will have the yeezy 2s no question, i said "march 23rd?" they said 24th....

Originally Posted by 18th letter

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
comin in here speakin that real. respect

Originally Posted by 18th letter

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
comin in here speakin that real. respect

If anyone thinks that making these a GR would prevent all the problems that Nike has run into over the past few months, THINK AGAIN. There will still be just as many people lined up for these, but the only difference is it will be at retailers throughout the country now, not just in select cities with HOH and NT. The Concords release made just as much, if not more, news as the ASG releases and they were available everywhere. The fact of the matter is that the Yeezy 1's are reselling for $1000+ so the hype for Yeezy 2's will be HUGE, regardless of limited quantities or a GR.

If anyone thinks that making these a GR would prevent all the problems that Nike has run into over the past few months, THINK AGAIN. There will still be just as many people lined up for these, but the only difference is it will be at retailers throughout the country now, not just in select cities with HOH and NT. The Concords release made just as much, if not more, news as the ASG releases and they were available everywhere. The fact of the matter is that the Yeezy 1's are reselling for $1000+ so the hype for Yeezy 2's will be HUGE, regardless of limited quantities or a GR.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THESE WILL BE A GR. EXCLUSIVE LIMITED GR, SURE....REGULAR GR, NAH.

NIKE IS JUST TROLLING AGAIN.

JUST GIVE ME BLACK AND PINK AND I'M GOOD.
That makes no sense whatsoever my dude. An exclusive/limited shoe would not be a general release. Its either Limited or GR, you can't be both at once. 

Yes you can... Entourages, and all the lebrons this weekend are examples.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THESE WILL BE A GR. EXCLUSIVE LIMITED GR, SURE....REGULAR GR, NAH.

NIKE IS JUST TROLLING AGAIN.

JUST GIVE ME BLACK AND PINK AND I'M GOOD.
That makes no sense whatsoever my dude. An exclusive/limited shoe would not be a general release. Its either Limited or GR, you can't be both at once. 

Yes you can... Entourages, and all the lebrons this weekend are examples.

Why are people getting excited? Do you not realize NIkestore answered a completely different person? Or Is that not how twitter works...

Why are people getting excited? Do you not realize NIkestore answered a completely different person? Or Is that not how twitter works...

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Hahaha you're right.  NikeStore's response was directed towards @sf4837, who was asking about a pair of Kobe's.  The guy asking about the Yeezy's replied in response to that question for some reason, hence creating all of this false excitement/confusion.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Hahaha you're right.  NikeStore's response was directed towards @sf4837, who was asking about a pair of Kobe's.  The guy asking about the Yeezy's replied in response to that question for some reason, hence creating all of this false excitement/confusion.

my boss told me there gonna be a tier 1 release rather than a tier 0 release with the air yeezy1 i dont know what any of that means...... but i have seen them in person if you want them early you can actually drop 5grand and get them which honestly isnt that much with how much people dropped on the galaxys

my boss told me there gonna be a tier 1 release rather than a tier 0 release with the air yeezy1 i dont know what any of that means...... but i have seen them in person if you want them early you can actually drop 5grand and get them which honestly isnt that much with how much people dropped on the galaxys

Originally Posted by foamster

^^^
5 large?!! #+@+#!!!  Please...
roll.gif

^^^
5 large?!! #+@+#!!!  Please...
roll.gif

LMAO yeah right

LMAO yeah right

Back
Top Bottom