Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

new to nt, but grabbed a pair of the tan yeezy 1s for retail so I know what to expect. niketown Chicago is definitely gonna get these, Ndc too, since they got all the color ways of the first yeezys. also, employees at nt chi don't get discounts until 2 days after a hyped shoe drops, and we know these aren't lasting that long

As if that matters. They can still put aside pairs, especially for those "special" customers.

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

new to nt, but grabbed a pair of the tan yeezy 1s for retail so I know what to expect. niketown Chicago is definitely gonna get these, Ndc too, since they got all the color ways of the first yeezys. also, employees at nt chi don't get discounts until 2 days after a hyped shoe drops, and we know these aren't lasting that long

As if that matters. They can still put aside pairs, especially for those "special" customers.

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

Originally Posted by alexander1995

[h6]Anyone from Los Angeles ?! that's gonna try to cop ?
[/h6]

might try and scoop up a pair!!!
im in da S.F Valley!!!
i missed out on the ones so these are a must. im from pasadena btw

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

Originally Posted by alexander1995

[h6]Anyone from Los Angeles ?! that's gonna try to cop ?
[/h6]

might try and scoop up a pair!!!
im in da S.F Valley!!!
i missed out on the ones so these are a must. im from pasadena btw

Originally Posted by soledout23

From what I know, I heard that there was going to be at least 3 colors releasing. Was just at Nike corporate in Chicago this past Monday and was also told that the shoes are going to be real limited with tight distribution. So yeah, they are going to be hard to get. Don't kid yourself into believing that these won't be. Nike should be unveiling the Yeezy 2s to select account to view at Nike's bi-yearly Tastemakers event in Vegas in mid February. Should know more concrete info by then along with being able to actually touch and hold a pair.

Good stuff. Quite possible that distribution and what not got changed up in all the last 6-8 months of changes.

Originally Posted by soledout23

From what I know, I heard that there was going to be at least 3 colors releasing. Was just at Nike corporate in Chicago this past Monday and was also told that the shoes are going to be real limited with tight distribution. So yeah, they are going to be hard to get. Don't kid yourself into believing that these won't be. Nike should be unveiling the Yeezy 2s to select account to view at Nike's bi-yearly Tastemakers event in Vegas in mid February. Should know more concrete info by then along with being able to actually touch and hold a pair.

Good stuff. Quite possible that distribution and what not got changed up in all the last 6-8 months of changes.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

^not sure where you got that cause that's not true...technically Yeezy was just a "collaborator" on the sneaker...Nike owns the right to the "Yeezy" model..Models such as Livestrong are a joint ventures with Lance as opposed to an artist designing a pair of kicks...

no, it was widely available info that the yeezy 1's were for charity. i remember kanye saying that distinctly.

in this article, nike calls kanye a "partner", and says nike made a donation to the kanye west foundation, but from that i remember, kanye made it sound more like the proceeds all went to charity:

http://www.nike.com/nikeo...009/04/02/nike-air-yeezy

^not sure where you got that cause that's not true...technically Yeezy was just a "collaborator" on the sneaker...Nike owns the right to the "Yeezy" model..Models such as Livestrong are a joint ventures with Lance as opposed to an artist designing a pair of kicks...

no, it was widely available info that the yeezy 1's were for charity. i remember kanye saying that distinctly.

in this article, nike calls kanye a "partner", and says nike made a donation to the kanye west foundation, but from that i remember, kanye made it sound more like the proceeds all went to charity:

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

You might want to re-read the article...Nike simply made a DONATION..not DONATED the proceeds of the sales (as was the case with the Mags) to his foundation...trust the Yeezy's were not created for charity..and the Yeezy II won't be either...Nike makes donations all the time...due to some still unresolved issues with Universal Pictures..the Mags could not be sold at retail...this will not be the case here...

Again expect a wider release just cause at this point why not...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

You might want to re-read the article...Nike simply made a DONATION..not DONATED the proceeds of the sales (as was the case with the Mags) to his foundation...trust the Yeezy's were not created for charity..and the Yeezy II won't be either...Nike makes donations all the time...due to some still unresolved issues with Universal Pictures..the Mags could not be sold at retail...this will not be the case here...

Again expect a wider release just cause at this point why not...

eh, i remember it being said the first yeezys were a charity thing. at 3k per color, it certainly wasn't for nike to make any money. in fact they may have donated more to the kanye west foundation than they even made off the shoes.

but of course it wouldn't be surprising if they try to capitalize off the hype in the future, with his release, or others in the future.

eh, i remember it being said the first yeezys were a charity thing. at 3k per color, it certainly wasn't for nike to make any money. in fact they may have donated more to the kanye west foundation than they even made off the shoes.

but of course it wouldn't be surprising if they try to capitalize off the hype in the future, with his release, or others in the future.

Just wondering if any spots in Minnesota or Wisconsin will bet selling them... I refuse to drive to Chicago NDC. I'm just not that thirsty and don't know anyone there... Smh

Just wondering if any spots in Minnesota or Wisconsin will bet selling them... I refuse to drive to Chicago NDC. I'm just not that thirsty and don't know anyone there... Smh

Okay so these will be limited, release date march 23rd, black and pink colorway, and niketown chicago will have them?

why am i hearing that US and International will have 2-3 separate releases (2-3 different colorways)?

just give me black/pinks in a 9 or 9.5 and Ill be happy with that

Okay so these will be limited, release date march 23rd, black and pink colorway, and niketown chicago will have them?

why am i hearing that US and International will have 2-3 separate releases (2-3 different colorways)?

just give me black/pinks in a 9 or 9.5 and Ill be happy with that

I hope this international talk is true. I'll be in London this summer on a study abroad program so it'll be fun trying to cop in an unfamiliar place. Down.

Back
Top Bottom