Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

NYC heads! We need a networking scheme. Let's do it!
I'm in for this.
I'd be down to camp at Niketown NY for a couple days 
laugh.gif
NYC is going to be one of the worst cities when it comes to this release. We have some low key markets though, don't know if evrywhere is getting them ( Anyplace in Suffolk get the first one?
nerd.gif

I'm in for this.
laugh.gif
NYC is going to be one of the worst cities when it comes to this release. We have some low key markets though, don't know if evrywhere is getting them ( Anyplace in Suffolk get the first one?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

well, the on going rumor this whole time is that these would be more widely available than the first ones, so perhaps smaller places will have a better chance at receiving them than the first ones...

forget alla that bro
when u gonna hit us up with some naked flicks of ur ex girl
i know u got em
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

well, the on going rumor this whole time is that these would be more widely available than the first ones, so perhaps smaller places will have a better chance at receiving them than the first ones...

forget alla that bro
when u gonna hit us up with some naked flicks of ur ex girl
i know u got em
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

I'm in for this.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Which is why we need to do some serious networking. I'm working on a possible connect for these at the moment. If I do come across multiple sizes, I will try to help as many people as I can. 

Like Proto said earlier, there will be a lot of dissapointed people out there when the time comes. Connects will be keeping these for themselves; with good reason. 

Anyone in NYC willing to work out "shifts" if it comes down to camping (something I said I'd never do) get at me. Im not trying to be anywhere near that mess called Niketown.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

I'm in for this.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Which is why we need to do some serious networking. I'm working on a possible connect for these at the moment. If I do come across multiple sizes, I will try to help as many people as I can. 

Like Proto said earlier, there will be a lot of dissapointed people out there when the time comes. Connects will be keeping these for themselves; with good reason. 

Anyone in NYC willing to work out "shifts" if it comes down to camping (something I said I'd never do) get at me. Im not trying to be anywhere near that mess called Niketown.

Dallas folks!! Where we at?? The Regional thread for Dallas is not useful in the slightest anymore, so let's do this!!

Dallas folks!! Where we at?? The Regional thread for Dallas is not useful in the slightest anymore, so let's do this!!

Gex The Damaja wrote:
mrfantasticj wrote:

NT is probably one of two spots that will sell for retail, not trying to pay double retail for one pair. Most of the spots that got that first one had week long camp outs to get hit with 200 over retail, let's try to avoid that. The city is going be swamped when these release, hoping they expand the release area to include more areas(Queens, LI, staten). I'm going to start looking to see what area has the fastest internet connect for Ndc(think its suffolk).Crazy, not to many people liked the first samples of the 1, now its all of this.

Gex The Damaja wrote:
mrfantasticj wrote:

NT is probably one of two spots that will sell for retail, not trying to pay double retail for one pair. Most of the spots that got that first one had week long camp outs to get hit with 200 over retail, let's try to avoid that. The city is going be swamped when these release, hoping they expand the release area to include more areas(Queens, LI, staten). I'm going to start looking to see what area has the fastest internet connect for Ndc(think its suffolk).Crazy, not to many people liked the first samples of the 1, now its all of this.

Back
Top Bottom