Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I gotta find a way to get these in Houston.

These are serious.

Did Houston even get the Yeezy 1's? I don't remember if Premium Goods got them or not. If so, how was the release here?
If you're down to camp out, I'm down, too. I just ain't tryna do it by myself. I'll just have to see how my schedule is when RD comes closer. 
nerd.gif
I believe PG did get them, i don't remember if it was a raffle or not. This sucks unless the release is on the week of spring break. Cant be camping out for that long, shoot, I've never even camped out before.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

These are serious.

Did Houston even get the Yeezy 1's? I don't remember if Premium Goods got them or not. If so, how was the release here?
If you're down to camp out, I'm down, too. I just ain't tryna do it by myself. I'll just have to see how my schedule is when RD comes closer. 
nerd.gif
I believe PG did get them, i don't remember if it was a raffle or not. This sucks unless the release is on the week of spring break. Cant be camping out for that long, shoot, I've never even camped out before.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Gonna have to get a team together. I'm gonna keep putting flags up for Dallas heads to get involved with me...But if no luck here, I'll get my members from here and there. Gotta have these Blk/Pinks! Only one of the set I didn't get of the 1's sooooo.....Retribution....I'm seeking!

Yo i'm from the area and theres no way in hell im not getting at least 1 pair. in all seriousness i've told my friend about this a few times since the coachella prototype.
A few said they would be down (with a pay) i haven't really found anyone that really want this shoe, dont really have any friends into shoes. so iono, i'm hoping to have a crew locking down at least 4-6 spots near the front of any line in f.w.

I might have to try and get on with y'all! I'll be PM'ing you once we start getting more release info. Once we know more, we can start hitting up actual locations and devise a plan! I'm even down to be on a line-up team! Take shifts on camping on certain days, etc. But, we should stick together and get something worked out!!

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Gonna have to get a team together. I'm gonna keep putting flags up for Dallas heads to get involved with me...But if no luck here, I'll get my members from here and there. Gotta have these Blk/Pinks! Only one of the set I didn't get of the 1's sooooo.....Retribution....I'm seeking!

Yo i'm from the area and theres no way in hell im not getting at least 1 pair. in all seriousness i've told my friend about this a few times since the coachella prototype.
A few said they would be down (with a pay) i haven't really found anyone that really want this shoe, dont really have any friends into shoes. so iono, i'm hoping to have a crew locking down at least 4-6 spots near the front of any line in f.w.

I might have to try and get on with y'all! I'll be PM'ing you once we start getting more release info. Once we know more, we can start hitting up actual locations and devise a plan! I'm even down to be on a line-up team! Take shifts on camping on certain days, etc. But, we should stick together and get something worked out!!

Yeah I'm finally sold.... I just hope it doesn't require anything ridiculous to obtain a pair.... Wishful thinking though I'm sure.

Yeah I'm finally sold.... I just hope it doesn't require anything ridiculous to obtain a pair.... Wishful thinking though I'm sure.

Well its time to put in some major work for these...I know the resellers and beast will come out of the wood work for these. But I cant wait, great looking sneaker

Well its time to put in some major work for these...I know the resellers and beast will come out of the wood work for these. But I cant wait, great looking sneaker

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

These are serious.

nerd.gif
Active Athlete got them also, if I'm remembering correctly.

And yeah, I don't know how camping out is gonna work cause I got school & work.
frown.gif

Might have to settle for after release prices.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

These are serious.

nerd.gif
Active Athlete got them also, if I'm remembering correctly.

And yeah, I don't know how camping out is gonna work cause I got school & work.
frown.gif

Might have to settle for after release prices.

A lot of contrast in all the different materials ,looks very busy and doesnt flow well , on top of them being a mid cut looks like a butcher job

A lot of contrast in all the different materials ,looks very busy and doesnt flow well , on top of them being a mid cut looks like a butcher job

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

line started at least 3 days before the drop if i recall correctly. felt bad for them dudes. 
Do u remember if they sold them at retail at Kicks HI? 
retail? nope. 
How much more did they add to the price if you remember? From the sound of it, seems like you have a connect at Kicks. May not have a real shot if dudes were lining up 3 days prior to release. Im sure this release will be even worse. Did they have a decent amount of pairs?

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

line started at least 3 days before the drop if i recall correctly. felt bad for them dudes. 
Do u remember if they sold them at retail at Kicks HI? 
retail? nope. 
How much more did they add to the price if you remember? From the sound of it, seems like you have a connect at Kicks. May not have a real shot if dudes were lining up 3 days prior to release. Im sure this release will be even worse. Did they have a decent amount of pairs?

Back
Top Bottom