Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by thatguy

Question for those who've been around long enough to know. Were the yeezy ones sold on NDC? I don't live anywhere near a big city so that's probably my only hope (or taking out a second mortgage and buying them off a reseller).

Thanks

Yes, they were sold on NDC. I think the page for the black/pink is still up if you can navigate to it somehow

Originally Posted by thatguy

Question for those who've been around long enough to know. Were the yeezy ones sold on NDC? I don't live anywhere near a big city so that's probably my only hope (or taking out a second mortgage and buying them off a reseller).

Thanks

Yes, they were sold on NDC. I think the page for the black/pink is still up if you can navigate to it somehow

Nice pics Proto.
Kicks look cool ( realllllly similar to the first ones ) so I'm not blown away.
But great detail work all over.
I HATE this particular Strap they choose to use., I thinks its very ugly and out of place

Nice pics Proto.
Kicks look cool ( realllllly similar to the first ones ) so I'm not blown away.
But great detail work all over.
I HATE this particular Strap they choose to use., I thinks its very ugly and out of place

5cj94.jpg
s6neoo.jpg
29qciv9.jpg

Dope shots Proto- Finally a NT'er has come thru with some clear pics.... Thanks. Best pics by far with details.

The detail look amazing!!! Seems like it have some suede and mesh on the toe box... So far looking good.. That snake print lookin mad Sexy though.

*Waits for Modern Notoriety to water mark your pics and upload them in there website!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
SMFH!!!!

Dope shots Proto- Finally a NT'er has come thru with some clear pics.... Thanks. Best pics by far with details.

The detail look amazing!!! Seems like it have some suede and mesh on the toe box... So far looking good.. That snake print lookin mad Sexy though.

*Waits for Modern Notoriety to water mark your pics and upload them in there website!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
SMFH!!!!

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

the materials on the yeezy 1's are better imo.  nike should've kept the nubuck material.  don't think i'll be copping esp. if the price tag is 200+ like before. maybe another colorway will grab my attention.
There was never any nubuck on any of the Yeezy 1's. 
The first black and pinks had Suede, leather, and Nylon. 

This new material on the toebox looks very interesting to me though. He probably wanted to switch it up a bit so they wouldn't be COMPLETELY like the 1's. If they had Nylon, the shoe would pretty much be the same colors, same materials, same etc. 

the materials on the yeezy 1's are better imo.  nike should've kept the nubuck material.  don't think i'll be copping esp. if the price tag is 200+ like before. maybe another colorway will grab my attention.

This new material on the toebox looks very interesting to me though. He probably wanted to switch it up a bit so they wouldn't be COMPLETELY like the 1's. If they had Nylon, the shoe would pretty much be the same colors, same materials, same etc. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

He probably got rid of the Neoprene because of how easily it creased. This new material is comparable to the toeboxes of the AM1s and AM90s. It only slightly creased on the 90s and doesnt crease at all on the AM1s.

He probably got rid of the Neoprene because of how easily it creased. This new material is comparable to the toeboxes of the AM1s and AM90s. It only slightly creased on the 90s and doesnt crease at all on the AM1s.

Originally Posted by sthebest

%%$+ sounds like its going to be amazing if they don't crease. 

Originally Posted by sthebest

%%$+ sounds like its going to be amazing if they don't crease. 

toebox looks way better than the 1st ones. I hate the band-aid soft zen/tans and pre-wrinkled blk/pinks toe

Back
Top Bottom