Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by soledout23

Just got some inside info yesterday about the Yeezy 2s. Supposedly the shoes won't drop on black friday because Kanye hasn't signed off on anything yet with Nike. They said most likely we are looking at a Spring release.
That goes with what Joe La Puma said too about them not dropping Black Friday. Maybe wizdomlakers knows something else...

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

And as a matter of fact I got the launch date pic but to each its own. All you that didn't doubt me I got you.
nerd.gif

so to the people that didnt doubt him did he pm you the launch photo?

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

And as a matter of fact I got the launch date pic but to each its own. All you that didn't doubt me I got you.
nerd.gif

no. I pm'd him and he didn't even reply. 
frown.gif

talk about rude.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

nerd.gif

no. I pm'd him and he didn't even reply. 
frown.gif

talk about rude.

he dont have any pictures... if he did he'd rush to show them. if he doesnt drop them sumbiches somone will

he dont have any pictures... if he did he'd rush to show them. if he doesnt drop them sumbiches somone will

Just got some inside info yesterday about the Yeezy 2s. Supposedly the shoes won't drop on black friday because Kanye hasn't signed off on anything yet with Nike. They said most likely we are looking at a Spring release.

Hoping kanye's not gonna sign off on that price, I know he wasn't feeling the limited tag nike was trying to put on them like the first ones so we'll see

Hoping kanye's not gonna sign off on that price, I know he wasn't feeling the limited tag nike was trying to put on them like the first ones so we'll see

Another thing i remember about the BC 3 thread is he texted the pic to a member to post cuz he didn't know how to post pictures( I aint mad , i dont know how to post pictures either
laugh.gif
).

Another thing i remember about the BC 3 thread is he texted the pic to a member to post cuz he didn't know how to post pictures( I aint mad , i dont know how to post pictures either
laugh.gif
).

Release date is nice to know. 
But I want to know the damn colorways. All I've seen were the pair Ye wore. And we NEVER get his pairs. 

When the I's dropped, soon before the release, we knew the colorways. 

Release date is nice to know. 
But I want to know the damn colorways. All I've seen were the pair Ye wore. And we NEVER get his pairs. 

When the I's dropped, soon before the release, we knew the colorways. 

No one cares about your 1.3 mp blackberry pics, wizdomlakers. You do this same garbage everytime you get some information. Grow up, bro. Keep your pics and information to yourself from now on. I'd rather wait a week and find out information, than have to see you act like a 3 year old all of the time.

No one cares about your 1.3 mp blackberry pics, wizdomlakers. You do this same garbage everytime you get some information. Grow up, bro. Keep your pics and information to yourself from now on. I'd rather wait a week and find out information, than have to see you act like a 3 year old all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom