Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Thanks mate, nah I didn't thank god

what is it that made you think they are fake the most so I can keep an eye out for it in others?
Scales were way off which was an immediate giveaway, and the mesh pattern was correct, but the material was incorrect. Just your average super perfect replicas.

I'm fairly certain these are fakes. What do you guys think?

The solar looks off. I asked for a clear shot of the back of the lace lock. Toe box looks decent but the scales also look suspect.

Thanks guys!

@DJ PROTO J

Got the lacelock photos

Last edited:

The solar looks off. I asked for a clear shot of the back of the lace lock. Toe box looks decent but the scales also look suspect.

Thanks guys!

@DJ PROTO J

Got the lacelock photos
Authentic, but ask for tagged pics. I don't understand how you could think those are fake for even a second. Scales are correct, and solar red appears differently under different lighting conditions. 

Thanks guys!

@DJ PROTO J

Got the lacelock photos

These are legit ... One of my shoes has scales that are similar too, nothings ever identical on nikes (always find little details that are off and vary from shoe to shoe. 100% authentic.

I thought the scales on the first pic on the outside portion looked suspect. But I'm glad the consensus is that they are legit. I'll get tagged pics thought.

^^ I'm going to say authentic 88th 88th
Toe box, lining, Nike check and box checkout. Only thing I would really question is the scales cuz they seem a little too faded but I wouldn't worry too much about that

Last edited:
The pair on tje top of tjis page is legit as well tou can use the pics as a guide to lc solars...

The pair on tje top of tjis page is legit as well tou can use the pics as a guide to lc solars...

Exactly. THose on the top of the page are legit. I can see that 100%. Mine from a few pages back that got slightly conflicting answers here and in the actual yeezy thread made me pass on them. I'm saying the scales don't look right on the pair I posted.

Exactly. THose on the top of the page are legit. I can see that 100%. Mine from a few pages back that got slightly conflicting answers here and in the actual thread made me pass on them. I'm saying the scales don't look right on the pair I posted.
I understand your reasons for passing on that pair nut i firmly believe that they are legit. If i had any doubts i wouldnt have even replied but its better to be safe then sorry. The reasons i have for believing they are legit are because they just dont mske fakes that good, mesh (fakes still havent gotten this right, may appear so because they are using similar pattern mesh and direction but i think the shape size of the patterns are off), scales, tongue, toebox, and lacelock (the roman numeral was faded and the scales were covered by the laces giving the illusion it wasnt there, but it was i could see it)...

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out with these Red October's please? I think they are fake, but I've never seen another RO pair IRL, so I can't be 100% sure. The 10 on the box looks to be the wrong font, and the box looks like it's cheaply made. The white border on the label appears too thick too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom