Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Besides the sus badly taken pics and the weird color sole, still wanna be sure and get a legit check

Besides the sus badly taken pics and the weird color sole, still wanna be sure and get a legit check

Now I could be wrong but if you look at the kanye logo on the tongue that's too close to the top of the tongue, plus the shade of green on the sole looks similar to yeezyclubs and last but not least how is this fool going to cut the toebox out of every pic here or purposely holding the shoe at an slanted angle to make the toe box appear to be slanted, can I get a thumbs up on SHADY :smh: I'd steer clear, I say fake on those matters alone :x

Last edited:
Hey guys, I need a legit check asap? I know the shoes in there are legit but is the tag fake or is it just me?

Hey guys I wanted to get a legit check on these Yeezy 2.

The guy is a huge foamposite fan and he missed out on the DB foams. So he wants to trade my foams for his Yeezys.

He was upfront that he doesn't have a receipt. He claims he got his shoes from the Niketown store in Chicago. He also claims he had no idea what the shoes were worth at the time and carelessly misplaced his receipt. Because of these factors he doesn't believe he can get full market value, so instead he wants to trade for something he wants!

Please help me out NT'ers. 

Last edited:

Hey guys I wanted to get a legit check on these Yeezy 2.

The guy is a huge foamposite fan and he missed out on the DB foams. So he wants to trade my foams for his Yeezys.

He was upfront that he doesn't have a receipt. He claims he got his shoes from the Niketown store in Chicago. He also claims he had no idea what the shoes were worth at the time and carelessly misplaced his receipt. Because of these factors he doesn't believe he can get full market value, so instead he wants to trade for something he wants!

Please help me out NT'ers. 
IMO it smells fish when you have a set of pictures with half of them tagged and half not tagged, why not just showing tagged ones, if not to blur your eyes with the first set... looks like subliminal message scam to me you be like "these fakes are legit..." 

^^^ I'm seeing two different shoes there. First few are legit but the ones tagged aren't because the scales are completely different between the 2
^^what he said. The right shoe in the third pic is different than the right shoe you see later where there's an eBay signed paper

IMO it smells fish when you have a set of pictures with half of them tagged and half not tagged, why not just showing tagged ones, if not to blur your eyes with the first set... looks like subliminal message scam to me you be like "these fakes are legit..." 
Fellas I really really appreciate your INformation.... Thanks family! I had to check out my NT peeps before I did anything!

Last edited:
I am thinking of meeting up for these but im  skeptical because the super perfects are so close to the real thing... any body have tips to make sure they are legit because im spending a lot of money on these. They seem authentic but im  scared of getting scammed. Thanks NT fam 

Legit? That 3m shining.. what's market price on DS plats now days?

:nerd:

Legit? That 3m shining.. what's market price on DS plats now days?

:nerd:

Toe boxes look uneven but I've seen legit pairs have uneven toe boxes. I think it was noldocustoms who IG'd a legit pair having toe boxes that looked a little boo boo because these are in fact made in factories overseas.

As far as market rate, check around eBay and what not

are these legit guys?

First pair:

Second pair:

both pairs have  the roman number two on lacelock. opinions?

Last edited:
Need some help gents. Are these real or fake? They look real to me, but something seems a bit off.

Legit check.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121230855865?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

I know being a n00b and asking for a million legit checks but I'm just being safe and cautious before spending this much money on something that isn't real.
Not to be a ****, but if you were really being safe and cautious, you would be doing the research yourself and figuring it out, rather than just asking. There is enough information in this thread to become an informed buyer, as long as you're willing to, y'know, read stuff... Peace.

Back
Top Bottom