Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

i just realized they look basically the same as the “old” ones. toebox looks slimmer, but i'm pretty sure that's cause of the angle.

seems like the fixed the underside of the scales though (no more white underside).

the pairs people have been getting look nothing like their pics idk if they're edited or they're just using the very best ones to take pics of. cuz those scales look spot on, the ones people get only like half of em be cut

Last edited:
:lol: Yeezybay charging $200+ for them and other suppliers got the same joints for $110 shipped

:rofl:

really? I thought that the other suppliers jacked the prices up to $150-$180 once they saw how fast they sold out at $110.

Naw theres still some that have them.

Either way though, people out here getting screwed over for fake kicks :lol:
Whether its 110 or 150, its still cheaper than $250 + shipping

Either way though, people out here getting screwed over for fake kicks
laugh.gif

I dont think there is. They brought all the prices down back to the original 110$ and 130$ but jacked up the shipping when you go to complete purchase to back up to 180$ Total.

I bought a pair, and im not a ****** with a **** camera eitheir. So i'm gonna run through an unboxing review vid. telling everyone the flaws comparing them to yeezybays if there are any differences and the authentics.

Either way though, people out here getting screwed over for fake kicks :lol:

I dont think there is. They brought all the prices down back to the original 110$ and 130$ but jacked up the shipping when you go to complete purchase to back up to 180$ Total.

I bought a pair, and im not a ****** with a **** camera eitheir. So i'm gonna run through an unboxing review vid. telling everyone the flaws comparing them to yeezybays if there are any differences and the authentics.

*^$%#Dream still has them for $110. I'm not sure what shipping on them is, cause I don't intend on buying, but maybe you're right.

I'll definitely look out for your video though. I like seeing comparisons and stuff like that.

yeezybays are horrible, easy to spot as fakes. idk, if you guys are telling the truth about repsites and yeezybay using the same shoes, but got damn those suck. 

toebox, lacelock, and very awkwardly shaped.

for real yeezys, the inside tag should be solid white and no solar red showing through. always get a pic of the inside tag, and try to get it tagged as well.

Got them yesterday. Everything looks good to me. Let me know what you guys think?

although there are still errors, looks like fake factories are slowly editing their labels to resemble the real ones.

CM is fixed in the red october label:

Last edited:
although there are still errors, looks like fake factories are slowly editing their labels to resemble the real ones.

CM is fixed in the red october label:

they won't get near the legit one until the actual pair has been released. same with other yeezy too the terrible fakes will floating around market and then starting to getting better after the actual pair released.

are they still using NSW brown box? i thought all the NSW release will have red retro box from now

he is talkin about labels^

i always wondered...why did they have messed up labels...when is probably the easiest thing to copy...

Hey guys I've been doing my research and all on the shoes but for these I'm just not sure if they're authentic or not wondering if you guys could help? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom