Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

So here's a first look at the new super perfects from someone other than the Chinese factory workers.

Last edited:
So here's a first look at the new super perfects from someone other than the Chinese factory workers.

Far better video than these factory YouTube videos

Anyway...

Still feel the yeezybay version looks better based on vids/pics I've seen

But lower price and probably faster delivery time will factor in with some people

These "super perfects" look fairly good in that video although I can pick on certain things like the scales look kinda poor to me etc...

But I'm sure a lot of people won't care and the ordering process is far simpler than yeezybay

That alone is a selling point lol

Far better video than these factory YouTube videos

Anyway...

Still feel the yeezybay version looks better based on vids/pics I've seen

But lower price and probably faster delivery time will factor in with some people

These "super perfects" look fairly good in that video although I can pick on certain things like the scales look kinda poor to me etc...

But I'm sure a lot of people won't care and the ordering process is far simpler than yeezybay

That alone is a selling point lol

It's the same damn shoe. Yeezybay and the rep sites.

hey was wondering if i could get a legit check on theses? only thing throwing me off is the keychain attached to the shoe, I've never seen that before.  Any help is greatly appreciated thanks!

Yeah forget that receipt those bad boys are fake.

Back to the super perfects, the scales don't seem as ashy/nice as the yeezybay version but then again that could be dudes lighting and camera. Fact is the solar red lining looks really close and the scales can be ashed up easily. Overall it's as good as its gonna get. And for the price you can't complain knowing you're buying reps to begin with.

yea the only think thats weird about these new super perfect is the scales , they just arent ashy enough , yeezybay probably just did that to their pairs . 

yea the only think thats weird about these new super perfect is the scales , they just arent ashy enough , yeezybay probably just did that to their pairs . 
they probably just got some nail polish remover and went over it lightly.

that's all you need to do to get the ashy effect..

Good or bad?

@Johnny250 , @BleztOne : Hopefully. That is the goal. I asked for tagged pics and waiting on a response. He sells a lot of high end fashion on his site to (APC Kanye , Nudie Jeans, used polo , lv belts etc.) So I was assuming they were legit, but I of course need to double check before making any yeezy purchase.

@Johnny250 , @BleztOne : Hopefully. That is the goal. I asked for tagged pics and waiting on a response. He sells a lot of high end fashion on his site to (APC Kanye , Nudie Jeans, used polo , lv belts etc.) So I was assuming they were legit, but I of course need to double check before making any yeezy purchase.

I feel you man. Let us know how it goes

Good or bad? Look good to me and the fact that they were purchased from Flight Club makes me overly confident. Let me know. Thanks.

Another vid on the super perfects. Seems they're starting to hit the states

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom