Nike Air VaporMax

Picking them up too for winter. The Vapormax are not great at all in cold climates. This is really perfect. I think now I’m going to get the high tops too.

The only thing is in snow it gets stuck between the air bags.

Since I don’t like the 3.0 look or material I’m stocking up now. Looks like back to ultraboost next year. I’ve already back picking up 3 NMDs last month ‍♂️

Have you tried the epic reacts?

Anybody going to pull the trigger on new ID options? It says iridescent but I’m not seeing it lol looks like Metallic colors

I had a chance to wear it around the rain during my vacation in Portland on Friday, and it was great. No water leaked in, and resisted very well, so I'd say those are great for the rain. It actually grips well on those brick floors out on the sidewalk, which was always a problem for my older sneakerboots [Lunar Force 1s, Flyknit Traner Chukka sneakerboots] a few years ago.

They're definitely worth getting (at least one pair). I love my black pair. Just wish it'd rain more here in the Bay Area, ******* damn it.

4846D122-BFAE-4258-8558-B7F790040C44.jpeg
F264C27A-3E5B-47B9-83AC-02AE9495E374.jpeg
D3615005-4810-4F67-B847-3071E8BA7E03.jpeg
3C66BB48-6621-4B3D-BBBC-806F6EB3CD32.jpeg
B33073D1-390F-45A5-A2A7-865811779716.jpeg

I might have to cop these multi’s!

Don’t get why they took the flyknit away

We've had 2 iterations of Flyknit Vapormaxes. Truly I think its a nice change. Lets be honest, you cant wear them in rain and not expect to get wet. The 2019 feels like a good change to me even if that swoosh is a little on the small side. I would imagine the upper is a bit more supportive too compared to Flyknit only. It appears the air bag has more support for the heel and perhaps some kind of material at the forefoot just above the air bag.

DAMN, Nike really apologizing early in advance for the Vapormax 2019s!

20181011085009_original.jpg

Whoever designs colorways like this def wasn’t employed to design the 2.0 colorways. These are subtle yet creative. I mess with these

Also, the grey/yellow color way are dope. Has strong Livestrong vibes

Loving these!! Mahn with a boot they would be perfect for winter...

Still I think the solid pick ups

Black/anthro VM 2.0 is actually black/silver, very shiny when light hits it. Not the replacement for my black anthros 1.0 i was hoping

Black/anthro VM 2.0 is actually black/silver, very shiny when light hits it. Not the replacement for my black anthros 1.0 i was hoping
still havent found a better shoe than my original nikelab triple blacks. 2.0 black/white comes close.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom