Nike Air VaporMax

I remember when all the threads use to look like this on release day on NT. People posting links to help others. Those were the days.
they still do. most threads have links all over the place. but also remember this shoe istn that hyped. some of the more hyped shoes have so many heads and bots and lurkers waiting on a come up nobody wants to do it because it just means some people wont eat, or they might not even. If most people can cop they are going to share links. If they cant cop theyre gonna be stingy or be one of those dudes who wait until after they eat to post.

they still do. most threads have links all over the place. but also remember this shoe istn that hyped. some of the more hyped shoes have so many heads and bots and lurkers waiting on a come up nobody wants to do it because it just means some people wont eat, or they might not even. If most people can cop they are going to share links. If they cant cop theyre gonna be stingy or be one of those dudes who wait until after they eat to post.

Or sometimes it’s just too late and no point in posting when site sells out in seconds..

C7A25DA4-5759-4646-9958-A08DC35BBFB9.jpeg
Pretty easy pick up and go this morning for the vapormax plus

I just copped a pair of vapor maxed from Nike. Amazing looking shoe probably my favorite new shoe that Nike has made recently.

My question is how durable is this show I'm normally a 10 but got 9.5 and it fits snug but fine with me. I'm just afraid of the wear and tare

Back
Top Bottom