Nike Air VaporMax

I used a $50 gift card on SNKRS then realized I got my TTS which is too tight for me but SNKRS automatically puts your size in unless you change it so had to cancel and pay full retail on FNL. Salty I had to pay the extra $50 but whatever

Hey, can anyone provide me with a link (non-snkrs) to the all navy ( new or og) vapormaxes , please? I would really appreciate it.

Open the Nike+ app, click on the bust in the lower right corner, then click on your "member unlocks", go to the first members' shop, there should be a link to the vapormaxes (press the shop men's black box).

Was feeling really salty, when I realized I forgot all about the BHM drop twenty minutes ago. Finish line came through though.

Anyone pull the trigger on the Navy pair off Nike+? I'm very tempted to cop. All the pics look real solid but interested if anyone had an on feet pic.

snkrs. was expecting the L.

Yeah same here that's why I went over to finishline and got through there, but then SNKRS order went through and I hit on that also.

Two pairs coming in, but I'm going to return one of them. I just want to make sure I have shipping confirmation though because finishline orders have went through before and then canceled after the fact.

942D937A-2B26-4D1B-82BC-C27B87ABDF2D.jpeg

Yeah same here that's why I went over to finishline and got through there, but then SNKRS order went through and I hit on that also.

Two pairs coming in, but I'm going to return one of them. I just want to make sure I have shipping confirmation though because finishline orders have went through before and then canceled after the fact.
Honestly can't blame you. I put zero trust in the SNKRS app.

ive got pairs all over now (have a place in florida where i keep a few pairs too)...if you go back through the thread about 28 or so are accounted for. Got some VM plus coming thru as well...oh and I dont think i've accounted for the pairs i get my wife, shes got a few too :smile:

IMG_3247.jpg
IMG_4111.jpg
IMG_6855.jpg
IMG_2404 2.JPG
IMG_2773.JPG
IMG_3662.JPG

IMG_3802.JPG
IMG_3906.JPG
IMG_3942.JPG
IMG_8741 2.JPG

Got shoes scattered across the country, too. Central FL (grew up there), TX (Houston, plan to move back and possible retire there), and the vast majority with me in San Diego at the moment. Had a 3000 sqft home to myself and a shoe room in TX. In CA, finding space is a damn challenge. The worst is when you can't even remember whether you still own a pair shoes or whether they're in a different state. I'm sure you have more than me, but I have between 400-500, and while I can keep up with most of them, on occasion I'll pull something out and forget that I even owned them. Usually that's a clear sign I need to part with them lol.

dope...I had a 328ci and then an M3...both E46. Miss the M3 a lot.

Had a '00 323ci, moved to an E46 M3, which I wish I never sold in hindsight. I'll buy another, along with an E30 M3 one of these fine days.

I've been told going .5 size up is needed. I wear 11.5 in jordans. so I'm going for a 12 whenever i do get any VaporMax. Correct line of thinking?

As someone already mentioned, TTS unless you have wide feet. Although, you can probably get away with .5 up if you don't mind some extra space up front.

Got shoes scattered across the country, too. Central FL (grew up there), TX (Houston, plan to move back and possible retire there), and the vast majority with me in San Diego at the moment. Had a 3000 sqft home to myself and a shoe room in TX. In CA, finding space is a damn challenge. The worst is when you can't even remember whether you still own a pair shoes or whether they're in a different state. I'm sure you have more than me, but I have between 400-500, and while I can keep up with most of them, on occasion I'll pull something out and forget that I even owned them. Usually that's a clear sign I need to part with them lol.

Had a '00 323ci, moved to an E46 M3, which I wish I never sold in hindsight. I'll buy another, along with an E30 M3 one of these fine days.

As someone already mentioned, TTS unless you have wide feet. Although, you can probably get away with .5 up if you don't mind some extra space up front.
I went with my first mind to go .5 up and got a 12.

Back
Top Bottom