Nike Air VaporMax

Up on ndc rn…

EC0DC622-559A-48EE-91F6-48A1A36A07EC.jpeg
913BBB4D-6F4D-49D3-9D02-E5C4271C3E6F.jpeg
What my mind thinks…
938E1CC8-BDC8-43A7-83D7-FD490236CA69.jpeg

I’d pick these up but not for 210

Not sure either. Not to mention it’s July and no 2022 yet.
For arguments sake - I will admit I do like them being translucent. I LOVE seeing the air inside. Never gets old to me. Don't get me wrong I can/do like when they are not translucent depending on how it's done/color-way. I have a few pairs but most of mine are translucent just seems "natural" for them to be that way to me.

2c6a209de92e8a39bae179514a0f1c21_1649778508.jpeg

Nike Got my Mens size 12 self looking a 🤡 again expecting these in mens sizes.

Whats up with them making some shoes that could have clearly been unisex in an extended size run womens sizing only lol.

Scorpion model doesn't look like it'll do super well IMO, I can't tell what its for or who.
It may need a different color for me to figure out what they were going for.
I also think neoprene might have helped it look more cohesive than flyknit.

Last edited:
I definitely what to try the Scorpion. Why though are they done with the VaporMax? When I first saw the 1.0's I was almost blown away. I loved them. Couldn't wait. I looked forward to every iteration after that. Well, mainly the actually VMs and the VM Plus's. Anyway, have all the actual VM's been spectacular? Ummm, well, no - nonetheless, just seems too early to bail on them. Not sure I understand it.

I definitely what to try the Scorpion. Why though are they done with the VaporMax? When I first saw the 1.0's I was almost blown away. I loved them. Couldn't wait. I looked forward to every iteration after that. Well, mainly the actually VMs and the VM Plus's. Anyway, have all the actual VM's been spectacular? Ummm, well, no - nonetheless, just seems too early to bail on them. Not sure I understand it.
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the Scorpions in the black colorway myself! They are so dope!

Back
Top Bottom