Nike Air VaporMax

The 12's I exchanged my 13s for came in today. They fit perfect. Even with a wide foot the width doesn't seem to be an issue at all going a size down.

At this point this is the only style of shoe I own that is a 12. I think it's just a characteristic of some Flyknits. I remember my 2015 Flyknit Max's being the same way where the 13 was longer than usual. My Air Force 1 Flyknits aren't that way though.

20210711_120700.jpg
Cool! I think I'll go a size down then. Thanks for the info! Much appreciated. Loving this color-way.

ARK ARK they are going a whole size down lol
Yep, gotta do what ya gotta do. I've been debating over the last year or so on whether or not to go down half a size across the board. Most of the shoes I've been buying just seem a bit too long in general recently. Maybe my old feet are shrinking?! LOL So going down a whole size on these seems justifiable after the feedback and info I've gotten.

Yep, gotta do what ya gotta do. I've been debating over the last year or so on whether or not to go down half a size across the board. Most of the shoes I've been buying just seem a bit too long in general recently. Maybe my old feet are shrinking?! LOL So going down a whole size on these seems justifiable after the feedback and info I've gotten.

I got my black 2021 on now a whole 12, full size down and it’s perfect. I’m shocked. Gonna wear all day tomorrow to see how it goes. The air at the bottom feels different since it’s not lose.
The 12.5 is good too, I have worn those all day with no issues.
I wore my 13 2020 black pagers today and I just hate how big they are. They feel lose and the pagers don’t tighten good. Now I wish I went with smaller 2020s and might have liked them better.

still shocked a 12 fits, this some new balance sizing lol.

I got my black 2021 on now a whole 12, full size down and it’s perfect. I’m shocked. Gonna wear all day tomorrow to see how it goes. The air at the bottom feels different since it’s not lose.
The 12.5 is good too, I have worn those all day with no issues.
I wore my 13 2020 black pagers today and I just hate how big they are. They feel lose and the pagers don’t tighten good. Now I wish I went with smaller 2020s and might have liked them better.

still shocked a 12 fits, this some new balance sizing lol.
Cool - good to know. I think going a size down for me is the way to go for sure. Obviously the fit makes a huge difference in how the shoe feels. Unfortunately I don't even go to the stores anymore to try anything on. WAAAYYYYY before COVID I basically started shopping online and then lived with it. Unless the fit was outrageously off or wrong, so most of the time I just dealt with what it fit like.

Call me crazy but I'm still tempted on the pagers. Was going to get them, then skip them, now I'm back to being not sure. Any thoughts? I know some of you like them and some flat out don't. Worth getting them now obviously on discount or just skip them? For some reason, I an intrigued by the lacing system. I really like "tech" and that adds that feel to them. I'm a big Jordan fan and was excited about the XXXIII with the lacing set-up. Bought them and liked it. Then again I don't hoop in them but I wouldn't run in the pagers either.

Cool - good to know. I think going a size down for me is the way to go for sure. Obviously the fit makes a huge difference in how the shoe feels. Unfortunately I don't even go to the stores anymore to try anything on. WAAAYYYYY before COVID I basically started shopping online and then lived with it. Unless the fit was outrageously off or wrong, so most of the time I just dealt with what it fit like.

Call me crazy but I'm still tempted on the pagers. Was going to get them, then skip them, now I'm back to being not sure. Any thoughts? I know some of you like them and some flat out don't. Worth getting them now obviously on discount or just skip them? For some reason, I an intrigued by the lacing system. I really like "tech" and that adds that feel to them. I'm a big Jordan fan and was excited about the XXXIII with the lacing set-up. Bought them and liked it. Then again I don't hoop in them but I wouldn't run in the pagers either.

I’ve worn them all day yesterday and today with no issues. A full size down is the way to go.

I love tech too so yes try the pagers. At least one pair I would say. There is a novelty factor to it and a few people over the past year have asked about it. Maybe my opinion would have changed a bit if I sized down.

I wear a 14 in bball shoes and a 13 in runners/trainers for a tighter fit. There is NO way i can full size down to a 12 or even a 12.5 w/o my pinky toe screaming at me or the shoe killing my arches

Damn man, I finally found a VM+ that fits.
Ive mentioned before how my tts 13 is a bit loose, 12 was completely too small and the 12.5 were a tad snug but worse fit than the 13.

……:here’s what happened.
A week ago a coworker was bragging how he copped 3 pair of VM+ on FB and paid $360. Got the all white, all black and all red. I told him they were variants or knockoffs though but he was like nah, they were or she told him they were BGrades from NIKE. Anywho, I saw him wearing his and the tongue wore different, but definitely wore better.
I decided to cop a pair at $100 and see what they’re made of. Still not 100% sure they were fakes I didn’t care, I’m just going to beat them in the ground for work either way.
Turns out I get them, try them on and man, the fit is perfection. One thing I noticed right away were the size tags, both read US 13 but the UK was 11.5/12, the EUR was 47/47.5 and the CM was 30.5/31.
One made in China other in Taiwan.

I’ll be wearing them tomorrow to see how they fit on, crazy excited though. I absolutely love that shoe and Idont wear mine because the fit is off.

Last edited:
Watched a video on the difference in Real vs Fake and the first thing he pointed out was the sole. Real have an extra line in the heel as you can see in this pic. I won’t post the pics of them e side I don’t want to promote fakes, but I’m about to wear the sh out of these. Got the all NAVY and the all WHITE.

4C7366C1-AFF6-408B-97BD-248046C495B0.jpeg

Damn man, I finally found a VM+ that fits.
Ive mentioned before how my tts 13 is a bit loose, 12 was completely too small and the 12.5 were a tad snug but worse fit than the 13.

……:here’s what happened.
A week ago a coworker was bragging how he copped 3 pair of VM+ on FB and paid $360. Got the all white, all black and all red. I told him they were variants or knockoffs though but he was like nah, they were or she told him they were BGrades from NIKE. Anywho, I saw him wearing his and the tongue wore different, but definitely wore better.
I decided to cop a pair at $100 and see what they’re made of. Still not 100% sure they were fakes I didn’t care, I’m just going to beat them in the ground for work either way.
Turns out I get them, try them on and man, the fit is perfection. One thing I noticed right away were the size tags, both read US 13 but the UK was 11.5/12, the EUR was 47/47.5 and the CM was 30.5/31.
One made in China other in Taiwan.

I’ll be wearing them tomorrow to see how they fit on, crazy excited though. I absolutely love that shoe and Idont wear mine because the fit is off.
What in the f***

09F08DBF-40D2-4364-8344-3F5AF8858317.gif

Watched a video on the difference in Real vs Fake and the first thing he pointed out was the sole. Real have an extra line in the heel as you can see in this pic. I won’t post the pics of them e side I don’t want to promote fakes, but I’m about to wear the sh out of these. Got the all NAVY and the all WHITE.

4C7366C1-AFF6-408B-97BD-248046C495B0.jpeg
Nobody wants to see the fakes 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom